View Single Post
Old 02-16-2020, 04:13 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Need to add 2 more things. May have already posted this. The 1st pic below shows what TJ entered into our racing scrapbook. It's about the !8-Wheeler drags. Seems it was a 2 day race.

She won S/P at the nite race, & I won Pro, at the day race. A local radio station was at the race & TJ got an interview.

Also looked back at a couple of posts & saw that I'd mentioned my favorite dog, Roscoe P. Gravytrain, then failed to post his pic. So, in honor of Roscoe, I'll post it here.

http://forums.maxperformanceinc.com/...&postcount=585

By the time this pic was taken, he'd been in lots of dog fights. You'll notice that his right ear hangs down. It was split in a fight when several other dogs jumped on him. I think that was his worst battle scar from that fight. He got the upper hand in all the fights I ever saw him in. I never saw him actually start a fight. But, also never saw him back down from a fight. The other dog, or dogs, usually left soon after the fight started, once they realized that Roscoe was not a lightweight.

He was just a real cool dog, & a real good trail riding dog for TJ. He'd always protect our other dogs, and would keep other dogs away from TJ's horse, on trail rides. I suppose he was sort of a macho hero dog. Not mean at all, but perfectly capable of more than holding his own, should a fight be required. We've had lots of other dogs, that we liked. But this one was just real special.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	18 Wheel Last Race Radio .jpg
Views:	417
Size:	80.7 KB
ID:	532089   Click image for larger version

Name:	Roscoe .jpg
Views:	423
Size:	82.3 KB
ID:	532090