View Single Post
Old 10-06-2020, 09:25 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Location: Pontiac Heaven in the Arizona desert & above the White mountains in the cool country of eastern Az

As stated earlier- I am trying to have a smaller alternative until we can reschedule the entire weekend.
Today, I had a meeting with Wild Horse Pass officials and we reached an agreement for me to run Friday night drags Oct 30th as long as spectators can get in.
So, I will be running two Pontiac powered classes- trophy and a money bracket. Trophy will require DOT tires.
In addition, we will also have a cruise in car show for Pontiac powered vehicles with awards!
In a way, this is a 'retro' Pontiac Heaven Drags similar to the very first event I hosted in 1998!
I may make a run of t shirts if there is interest too. contact me via facebook or email ( steve@pontiacheaven.org ).
A few people asked me if I would also offer a private tour of my original Pontiac Heaven location and will do that to for those interested and attending Friday night's event.
In addition to the Pontiac powered classes, there will be a gambler class with a payout, test and tune, 2 diesel truck classes and possibly more- something for most everyone. Keep current on the Pontiac Heaven facebook page.
If spectator restrictions are still in place for the 30th, I will reschedule this event as soon as they are lifted. Again, keep current on the Pontiac Heaven FB page.
Support Pontiac powered events- Support Pontiac Heaven!
Special thanks to all my sponsors who have stayed with me during this tough year of cancellations around the US.
I will do everything I can to run this event and then will look at when it is practical to bring back Pontiac Heaven weekend after the covid situation is resolved. thanks!

Hosting-
23rd annual Pontiac Heaven weekend- Phoenix pending due to covid
Pontiac Heaven Museum in process
Phil 2:11