View Single Post
Old 10-10-2020, 11:29 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Location: Pontiac Heaven in the Arizona desert & above the White mountains in the cool country of eastern Az

Am sorry there are issues with the tracks web site on my events. This has hurt me for years now and seems to be hard to remedy. It is frustrating. I will continue to bring it to their attention.
I am renting the track Friday eve the 30th. Officially- gates open at 6pm but, will be opening a few hours earlier for racers and participants.
Will be running several classes.
For Pontiac power-
1. trophy - DOT tires required .5 tree
2. money. .5 tree
Cruise in Pontiac powered car show with awards.
There have also been some inquires for swap spaces and I welcome this- bring your parts to sell.
Should the covid situation not improve by then, I will , again, be forced to reschedule it to as soon as spectators can be allowed. But, things seem positive that we will race and show Friday eve the 30th.
It is best to keep current on the Pontiac Heaven face book page.

Also running- 2 classes of street diesels, a gambler and test and tune open to everyone year, make , etc.
Thanks to all who support my events and Pontiac power promotions-
Premier Performance
Network Service centers
National Parts Depot
Kauffman Racing
AllPontiac.com
Butler Performance
Space Age auto paint store
Frederick and Sons a/c plumbing
Motorway Restorations
Arizona Differential
The Thompsons

Most of these sponsors have supported Pontiac Heaven events for many years, some for decades! I kindly ask you all to please support them! Let's keep this Pontiac powered hobby strong and support these businesses.

As for Pontiac Heaven weekend and The Phoenix Drag Reunion- it is on hold for now primarily due to covid. Running the 3 day weekend is a monster and it is best to put it off until the covid situation is behind us. More on that later. It is much simplier, easier to host a single day event on the 30th. Even that may have to be moved, let's hope not.
As of now- we are ON for Friday night, Oct 30! Hope to see you all there! Let's show, let's race and have some fun the Pontiac powered way!

thank you

Hosting-
23rd annual Pontiac Heaven weekend- Phoenix pending due to covid
Pontiac Heaven Museum in process
Phil 2:11