View Single Post
Old 10-20-2020, 02:12 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by dld View Post
That is a color line that's not available to me in Maryland or other states that have adopted new VOC regulation . that system is a replacement for uvc formulas . you may or will find it hard to get due to limited use. PPG suppliers wont have the mixing system to make the product. of course PPG will not sell to public .

that onechoice line is like a sideline. similar to Omniis for PPG . say a accessory line .
dld, not good news but thanks.

72projectbird, that's a bummer. My dash was sprayed black years ago. It looks terrible now, peeling in places, and worse in others.

I was planning on having it re-done by someone like Just Dashes and counting on them to get the color right.

My Console was missing entirely so I bought a used one that I believe came from a '73 Dark Saddle interior (I trusted the Seller but most of the the high priced parts I bought were not much better than junk, the Console was rougher than the one I saw in pix he posted, so in the end, I'd never buy from that outfit again).

But if it is a correct '73 and if the Console color is supposed to match the Dash color, I'd agree the M35 looks way more like a later Tan color than '73 Dark Saddle.

I'd judge the color of my Console to be the same color as the one I see in the pic cnc posted earlier.

Gotta be a solution, I've seen plenty of nicely restored '73 and '75 'birds with the Dark Saddle interior, including some high dollar SD TAs that looked to be pretty correct looking to my eye.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1799[1].jpg
Views:	100
Size:	67.2 KB
ID:	551869