View Single Post
Old 10-30-2019, 05:55 PM
Senior Chief

Just received an email from Steve, he will be setting up a link to his sight for the GP. He did note that they are going to SEMA... thats bitter sweet... sweet because they are that freaking good and have a great product to show. Bitter for those who want them NOW.... because it will delay the orders for about a week... I guess its sweet as well because it gives everyone a bit more time to gather funds and get the better half's blessing. .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve with Stainless Headers Mfg Email

Morning Nick,

Yes- marketing is on our forefront right now across our entire turbo header product line. We have been very active the last week across facebook, Instagram, and YouTube with a new promo video for the entire line of turbo headers, with plans to follow through to forums and magazines shortly.

Here is a link the video we just finished up for our SEMA display as well if you guys care to see it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnepAUMGfuw&t=4s

Modular Turbo Header Product Line - YouTube
We keep adding to our modular turbo header line. With over 50 different base headers available, coupled with more and more modular components, the system offers infinite turbo header configuration ...
www.youtube.com

I certainly intend to keep pushing through with these Pontiac logs, and other engines with lesser aftermarket options (i.e. Buick and Olds 455s, Ford FE, and others)

As for a GP specific page, that should work just fine. However, I feel we should only have it available to those intending to order within a specific time frame, as it otherwise defeats the purpose of doing the GP at all if we can’t build them simultaneously.

Also, myself and several others from the shop are headed out to SEMA next week, and won’t be in the shop, meaning production will be lowered for most next week. But, I will have everything with me to maintain communications with you and the rest of the forum to help clear up any last minute questions.

As long as nobody is in a rush to get these built and delivered within the next week or so, I should be able to make the page up today or tomorrow, and leave it open until I get back into the office after SEMA (11/11) or so. If that timeline works with everyone, and all 3 remaining sets get ordered within that window (or any window of your choosing), we should only be about a week or so of build time after that.

Keep me posted with everyone’s thoughts! I’ll start on the page this afternoon, and send you the link as soon as we get some consensus on the time frame for ordering.

Thanks again,

Steve Zimmerman
Stainless Headers Mfg., Inc
Phone: 651-448-8661 Fax: 651-448-8675
1135 North 7th Street
Lake City, MN

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAM AIR-V / ROUND PORT Group Buy List

1) Erik W - (Will be refunded difference)
2) AIR RAM (Nick) (Round Port)
3) Mysticmissle (JEFF) (roundports)
(First Price point) Qty 3: $784.90
4) 455TA (Potential if works with March Serpentine)
5)
(Second Price Point) Qty 5: $764.90
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
(Third Price Point) Qty 10: $734.95
SPEED SAFE, NICK
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Pontiac-Turbo-Header-Group-Purchase.jpg
Views:	548
Size:	171.9 KB
ID:	523272  

Last edited by AIR RAM; 10-30-2019 at 06:40 PM.