View Single Post
Old 07-12-2009, 05:58 PM
Senior Chief

Work is still slow due to foot injury. However I got the small trunk floor patch installed. Now to install the main trunk floor. I had been welding with a TIG welder but decided I should get a tank of Co2 for my MIG since it looks like it will take forever to weld the trunk floor in with TIG. I hope the learning curve for MIG is short. I have only used flux-cored wire to weld thick steel in the past.

I have orderd tires for my 16" wheels. I got super deal on Avon Tech M550 A/S 255/50/16's. They were not the tire I was planning to purchase, but for $50 each they seemed like a good enough deal.

Although not Pontiac related, maybe these picture of one of my other projects won't bore you too much. I finally took my CoupeDeVille for it's first test drive today. It had been almost three years since I last drove the car. There is still alot to do to it. The most urgent thing to do is get an alignment. Everthing in the front end was replaced including conversion to 94-96 impala tubular control arms. I just adjusted tie-rod ends by sight, good enough to drive it to alignment shop.

Engine dyno sheet - 511HP at almost 600 Ft/Lb torque

2014 Infiniti Q50S Hybrid
Marietta GA