Thread: Robin Roberts
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2021, 10:00 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Oh man I knew a thread about this situation would be posted! ( I’ll say how I feel about what we saw as it was portrayed )
(But I’m not sure it’s a true representation of what really happened )

I knew Robin way back from PZ and our turbo power adder forums , he’s always been a good guy.
But damn if it didn’t go red, then it was legit and that was wrong to do.
That’s what the system is for and why there’s a red light if you want to take the risk to guess the light and win it’s yours for the taking!

No reason to PUNK the poor kid like that . Looks really bad for us Pontiac guys and for Robin. That’s my opinion of what I saw. BUT
Again always really liked Robin, he helped my buddy in Memphis at a race when he had trouble . Robin is a good guy!!

I gotta give Robin the Benefit of the doubt that there was something more to the story or it was made for TV action. Cause again He helped a competitor (my friend) race against him at a really big race back in the day. So that shows his true character .

So regardless of what I feel about the situation as I saw it played out on TV, I know there’s got to be something else to the situation.

selling turbos and turbo related parts since 2005!

Last edited by turbo69bird; 10-20-2021 at 10:15 PM.