View Single Post
Old 05-22-2017, 06:12 PM

Default 1989 GTA ASC Convertible 5.7 - How rare are they really and what are they worth?

I picked up a white with beechwood1989 GTA ASC with the 5.7 a few years back... Sat doing a whole lot of nothing since. Just took it to a local show and a cruise now and then. I'm going to do this car right with my son as a project. I just had basic coverage on it up til' now. State Farm is asking for a "collector car" value and Haggerty doesn't even show these as being available. Any idea how many were really made? I've heard all kinds of stories, from only 50 produced to a couple of hundred. What are they really worth (this car is clean and solid but had a fair repaint due to prior peeling clear coat)? The car runs and drives great. Everything works but it could use a new top (original with a very yellow window and a well-worn "carhartt" jacket hue to it) and the front seats are coming apart. The car has 78K on it. I have all the dealer's docs showing car was T-Top and was converted prior to sale through ASC. Would PHS be able to help? Any other GTA convertible owner's out there?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	GTA.jpg
Views:	181
Size:	41.6 KB
ID:	455162  

Last edited by GEmrsn; 05-22-2017 at 06:32 PM. Reason: errors, typos