View Single Post
Old 06-20-2011, 09:53 AM
Suspended

Injun: My great grandmother was full blooded Passamaquaddy. Gotta have the bumper sticker. Any links on who has them?

I would love to take my car for a photo shoot at its home dealership, Musser Motors, Terrel, TX, http://www.mussermotors.com/. DOD was 12/26/68, might have been an x-mas present.

It's still in business as a GM dealership and still owned by the Musser family. I contacted Musser a few years ago, sending phs documents, and the general manager, Gabe Musser, was estatic. He sent me a detailed personal letter, explaining the evolution of Musser Motors through the years. He also sent me a front tag delete, and a dealer sticker. (I don't know whether he's son or grandson. But I do know that he was beside himself becauise I contacted him.)

Based on his excitment, I'm sure that he would love to have the car at his dealership for a photo shoot. In fact, I wouldn't be suprized if he helped with vehicle staging, possibly even willing to staging it in the showroom. (Talk about PR!)

One setback is the 1.3k miles one-way road trip. Another set back is that I would like to return the car to its origional Obnoxious Orange (often listed as its slang name, code #72) if I were going to invest in such vehicle documenation.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	firebird chassis 039.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	64.0 KB
ID:	247492   Click image for larger version

Name:	drive you pontiac to work front tag.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	95.0 KB
ID:	247493