View Single Post
Old 09-16-2013, 02:50 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

im computer illeterate, so i have trouble posting pics, but in my stable, i have a 73 lemans with 74000 orig miles that came out of long island--repainted a diff color---but on a no rust all original car. the painter did a few mods, like HEI and gauges/radio/rims, but the rest of the car is stock, still smells like new inside. also, wayyyy back in the day (1991) my dad bought an 85 gp LE 305 4bbl buckets console car from florida with 55000 miles on it. it sat in a heated garage until last year, and now mom takes it to car shows...super nice all original car, and it does get some compliments. i have my original car from when i was 16 (82 olds cutlass) and i think that the 81 to 87 olds cutlasses are the best looking of all the 78 to 88 g bodies--tho there are others i like too--i think the 78 to 80 malibus look super sharp when done correctly---tho i have never been a fan of the seville-back g bodies. it is getting harder to find clean g bodies, thats for sure--i never see any of the 80s cars on the road, and my 70s cars even less.