View Single Post
Old 07-25-2019, 11:33 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith Seymore View Post
After the car popped out of the end they pulled it off to the side and a bunch of people gathered around. Dad walked over to see what was going on and the manager said "Van - I'm really sorry but one of those decals came right off ".
Dad looked at it and said "good. Now I don't have to pull them off myself ".

K
Washed it right down to Lemans status I would have loved to met your dad, puts me in the mind of my own.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 68ragtop View Post
Also would love to see a repop decal laid over an original. I would bet any money they are different in some way.
I'll order a set and check that out, report back and let you know. I'm going to assume everyone offers the same decals, unless someone knows different please speak up.

I'll take some measurements and post those up, as well as make a template for ease of applying the new ones.

Here's mine, both decals must have made it through the car wash lol, they resemble the dealer brochure and adds posted earlier.

I've never seen them up high or down low, maybe I just never noticed but these are Kansas original, my car has most of the factory paint.

Whoever primed it did a little "uh-hem" excuse me... body work, but luckily never bothered to strip it.

Frank