Missing Pontiacs, Parts or Trailers Include lost or stolen items here

Old 04-12-2010, 04:53 PM

Default not sure what to do???

hello every one, im new here but i still want to vent a little. i have (had) a fixable 69 gto convertible not the best shap but i love it still but i recently had a few problems with the code officer so i had to move my gto to a storage place for a while it was there for about three months worst mistake! the car wasn't pretty so i dident think much of it but this is what happened i went to go stick some parts in it one day and this is what i found, my shifter was stolen all the center caps too they tried to take the emblems that were on the car and broke most of them they took the deck lid ( i dident have a lock) and they even went as far as to cut, break, tear the dash pad to take the vin number even broke the windshield. its like they were taking trips as they needed parts! so i get the car to my moms house what a mess its missing all kinds of odd and ends now. then i look for a parts car i find a custom s convertible thats ok then this guy screws me on the title after he sells me a 400 that ends up being a 389 im not sure what to do i never plated the car and i dont have a title for this car but i cant just part them out ive had the goat since i was 14 im now 28. thanks for listening to my rants im just not sure what to do

Old 04-12-2010, 07:01 PM
Ultimate Warrior

First off report the stolen vin.

Old 04-12-2010, 09:04 PM

Default crap

i made a report and haven't heard anything in quite a while, this happened a while ago now ive thinking i need to just part it out or make a clone if i try to get a title for the custom s. but i would rather have beat up real goat than a nicer clone thats why im just letting things sit then if i wanted to ill have to find and pay for a 400 block cause im stuck with a 389

Old 04-13-2010, 11:06 AM

Ditto on reporting the VIN stolen, ask your insurance agent if they can report it stolen also and get it in the insurance Database as such.

Re the Custom S title. If you have the info on the seller and never rec'd a title contact the State Attny Gen's office where he lives and file a complaint.

MIke.

moderator is a glorified word for an unappreciated prick..................

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the
former." --Albert Einstein

"There is no such thing as a good tax."

"We contend that for a nation to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle."

- Winston Churchill
Old 04-17-2010, 06:40 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Build the CustomS if it's in better shape.

Old 05-30-2010, 11:09 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Send a message via Yahoo to 1-GTO

I bet there's a guy within a few miles fixing up a '69 LeMans and using your old VIN number!Report it to the Police and they will be looking for it to show up one day...then You can get the finished car from whoever stole your parts!

Old 05-31-2010, 08:30 PM

Default burn a thief

LOL yea i thought about looking my self but hell after i hadn't heard from the police i just parted it out to my custom s looks like it might be better shape than the goat but the floors are the problem with this car but other than that its nice plus i have a deal with a guy on his 69 hard top gto shell and i have extra parts too. but i will be ceaping a eye on the riff raff and they're cars