Collectibles FOR SALE DieCast, models, memorabilia

Old 11-16-2011, 01:46 AM
PY VIP

Default Autographed Hurst items

Here goes:

First, I will have my buddy post a photo probably tomorrow of both items. Like to do package deal for both. Paypal works BEST and email me direct works BEST denniskirban@yahoo.com

They are as described and of curse both come with photographic proof that Bill Campbell did indeed autograph both items personally.

Packaged deal: The Eastwood Hurst panel truck new in the Eastwood box this is the like 1:24 scale diecast bank they sold as part of a series few years back. I had Bill Campbell autograph the black roof with a gold maker. Will also include a Hurst Equipped steering wheel cover that Bill also autographed. This is licensed by Hurst and is made from material that stretched around any size steering wheel including that high dollar 1964 steering wheel.

I can do 6 total deals: Your cost is $65 and $10 UPS ground shipping to the basic 48 states.

Or, I can do I think 4 deals for just the autographed steering wheel covers and they would run $25 and would ship by first class mail!

Great gift idea for Christmas.....also unique.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

The Hurst Equipped logo is dead on correct on the steering wheel cover and fully licensed by Hurst. Our company has been granted an agreement with Hurst.

Old 11-17-2011, 09:10 PM

2005 GTO Quick Silver/Red
Fayetteville, NC
Do It Right or Don't Do It All