Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-20-2005, 02:32 PM

Default 69 Gp Values

First let me say that I have always been a GTO and TA owner, so I am oblivious to to worth of the GP's. But after driving in one when I was on vacation in Wisconsin I was impressed.

I have located one locally that the owner is getting divorced and needs to sell disassembled.
It has fresh base coat clear coat blue mirror finish (painted last year but garaged since) and pictures showing that it was a rust free car to start with. The motor trans and interior are out of the car but are included. He was in the middle of installing a 455 4 speed set-up in the car (included). He removed a 69 coded 400 / auto that are not numbers matching that are also included. The 4 speed stuff came from another 69 he parted years back. It has a 12 bolt posi rear with c clip eliminators installed. The interior has cloth inserts and are decent except the drivers seat. Headliner has a hole in it and need replaced. Its an AC car. Not sure if it is a j or sj or what the original engine was.

He is he hawing for an offer but still won’t give me a definitive price. I want to be fair but I also do not want sink 100 plus hours of labor and additional money to complete and be way over the top value wise.

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. Troy