Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-01-2009, 04:54 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

OK Brew,

I am listening......... Are you advertising my friends and family only space now?
BTW, There are 3 442's there - 2 W30's, 1 or 2 Fords, 1 Nissan twin turbo, and even a Mopar! the rest are Pontiac's.

Paul, It is a nice new building, just for cars..... maybe next year???

Here is the kicker..... I don't charge a penny to anyone... imagine that. Just maintain your car insurance, notify them of the storage location and give me a "hold harmless clause"
Building is fully sprinklered, has nice bathroom, kitchen area, beer fridge, hang out area, big tool box, rack storage, wash rack/detail area, power outlets everywhere,
custom epoxy floor, air compressor, awesome lighting, over head fans to move the air around and other neat stuff being added as WE go.

I DO EXPECT everyone to help out, maintain and contribute to the group cause.
It's a guy/car hang out place and so far the plan has been working very well.

If someone fails to contribute to the level of others, they may not be welcome back come the next year. Pretty simple concept I think.

It is still a work in progress, but I started with a raw shell about 8 months ago after a year of searching for a good location, price, space, etc.

I could post some pictures of the start to current status if anyone is interested.

This was a big project for me and a life long dream I have had. I am very lucky to have been able to do this. I thank God and all my wonderful friends and family for their support and help.

And, as I have stated before, I now have space for one more cool car....prefer Round Ports with the rowing option..... anyone got somthing cool they need to part with?

SDD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brewster View Post
A garage without a kegulatory just isnt a garage for me )))))))))))))))))))))))

unless of course there is a white cooler for back up reserve.........................right Craig!

Paul, there is heated storage all over your area, and someone might have to give you a break with a contact name, location,.............but not sure if he's listening????????????
Nothing is allowed but PONTIAC'S and its an aweful 55 degrees..........

74 SD TA 4spd.
72 442 W-30 auto, post coupe Bamboo. 1 of 19 total.
90 300zx TT 5spd.