Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-08-2010, 10:08 PM

Default 1971 Trans Am Project

Up for sale is a 1971 Trans Am roller. The car was originally white with black interior, automatic and no air. The car will need lower quarter patches along with floor work. The fenders, hood and nose are in bad shape and will need to be replaced. The rear body panel will need to be replaced as well. There is no visible rust through around the glass or in the cowl. The rear frame rails also appear to be in good shape. The rockers are solid but one is dented slightly, most likely from a jack. The rear wheel houses are not rusted through and should clean up. This car is very buildable, I just have too many projects. The price is $3500.
I will consider trades on parts for my 73 T/A project. I need a nice dash and console. I also need door panels and seat covers but will likely buy repro. unless someone has exceptionally nice used pieces. Pictures can be seen at the following link. http://s261.photobucket.com/albums/i...%20Trans%20AM/
Feel free to call Blaine @ (205)272-0213 with any questions.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01153.jpg
Views:	938
Size:	45.8 KB
ID:	202778