Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-19-2012, 07:10 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by gloryrestoparts View Post
wow. light car. Not surprised at the mph, if you said serious traction problems. At the FAST/Factory Stock race at Martin this past weekend, mine weighs 3675 with me in it and roughly 1/8 tank of guess and an empty trunk. For reference, ran a best of 12.79 @ 110 with a iirc 2.03 60 ft for the weekend. And this was in bad air too as it was low 90s and humid.

Tire pressure also plays a big role. I'm sure Jeremy can give you input also. I think I'm running 47lb in the fronts and about 35 in the rears.
Light? You've got 150 pounds on me - with me & gas in the car it was 3845! I'm certain the car can do 12's but I need to get better!

Tire pressure may be part of it - I was running 21 lbs in the rears - need to try it with them bumped up.

And go racin' in the street.

Bruce Springsteen - Racing In The Street - 1978