THE LOBBY A gathering place. Introductions, sports, showin' off your ride, birthday-anniversary-milestone, achievements, family oriented humor.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-23-2017, 10:34 AM

Default Fast and Loud Pontiac vs LS1 & Pontiac vs Mopar

So it will be interested to see next week on Fast and Loud with the 2 races set up between Fast and Loud and Gas Monkey. It will be a Chiefs blown Pontiac vs Richards Hemi Mopar and then Farmtrucks 455 Pontiac Trans Am vs Aaron LS1 BMW. I want the Ponchos to but I don't know if they will. With the Gas Monkey having a profeesional driver against Chief. I think Chief has good reaction times but against a professional, he might freeze up. The Azian is going to be driving the Trans Am and I think Aaron is a better driver all around. Oh well at least OKC is putting the Pontiac name out there.