Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-02-2023, 10:46 PM

Default Value of a '78 W72 complete carb to pan engine and TH350 out of a 78TA

a year ago , this engine landed on my lap after two guys parting out a decent driver '78 W72 TA to built a "super duper LSX powered Ring brother's inspired TA.... well

They were fast to ditch all the "unwanted" parts which I gladly salvaged and now their project is stalled...well

So as much as I like to be a custodian of vintage engines (call me a hoarder or a collector whatever.

But the W72 engine will most likely not go in one of my Pontiacs and since its a fairly fresh ( PO had someone do a stock rebuilt and he drove 1 year with it before selling it to the two guys that we're in hopes of more LSX like performance and got deceived... I thought Id rather help someone in search of a proper W72 engine for his project.

So whats a fair price for a very clean, running, fresh W72 (X7 block) , as complete as it can be, shaker air cleaner, new ignition, alternator, fuel pump, power steering pump ,pulleys ,HD viscous fan etc... with its original TH350 still mated to it?

Peter