Ames Customer Satisfaction Forum Post a 'current' compliment, suggestion or issue with regard to an Ames service or product.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-13-2023, 10:49 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default New Ames website

Just some feedback for you.

Was in the middle of placing an order on the old website, went to refresh my cart and got an error. After getting multiple errors I tried to reload the amesperf.com URL and the new site came up.

Registered my login and re-entered the part #'s I needed, got to the new cart, finished adding info and tried to check out. Got an "oops" error and saw the suggestion to refresh. Tried refreshing, still got same error.

Hit the back key and got back into the cart, then hit submit a 2nd time and got the same error. Backed up to the cart and hit submit a 3rd time and it worked. I got the email confirmation and all looks good.

Not sure if you were still making changes when I was trying to checkout, but thought I would pass this along in case it is helpful.

If I am the first order on the new site, do I win a prize?? LOL

1970 Oshawa built 1 option Judge. 24 year restoration/upgrade project finally finished!

1979 Trans Am - low-buck drag car project for when I retire
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrennie For This Useful Post: