Old 01-22-2005, 07:22 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Hi everyone!
How many members do we have in the Erie, PA area? It would be pretty neat if we could find someplace in the area and set a date for Pontiac lovers to have a cruise-in/ Pontiac meet. I'm no originizer, but I would give it a try. I know I love seeing all of the other Pontiacs and it seems that most all enthusiasts are generally very friendly and a pleasure to meet. I'm sure that you all like to know about other Ponchos in your area. Let me know if this is something you might be intersted in. I would at least like to know how many members are around here. My email is smoothie3@verizon.net Also if anyone has any suggestions on how to go about this, I'd love to know. Thanks all for viewing this post.
Mitch

P.S. Hope this isn't a repeat-I am try to post this in all forums to try to draw everyone's attention to this.

Tell all your friends!

Old 01-22-2005, 07:22 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Hi everyone!
How many members do we have in the Erie, PA area? It would be pretty neat if we could find someplace in the area and set a date for Pontiac lovers to have a cruise-in/ Pontiac meet. I'm no originizer, but I would give it a try. I know I love seeing all of the other Pontiacs and it seems that most all enthusiasts are generally very friendly and a pleasure to meet. I'm sure that you all like to know about other Ponchos in your area. Let me know if this is something you might be intersted in. I would at least like to know how many members are around here. My email is smoothie3@verizon.net Also if anyone has any suggestions on how to go about this, I'd love to know. Thanks all for viewing this post.
Mitch

P.S. Hope this isn't a repeat-I am try to post this in all forums to try to draw everyone's attention to this.

Tell all your friends!

Old 01-22-2005, 09:20 PM
Ultimate Warrior

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by goatmanmitch:
Hi everyone!I live in Pittsburgh, we get some people from your area. I know Steve Lesko up there.
Mitch

Tell all your friends! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Old 01-23-2005, 06:52 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Apparently I have made a mistake posting this in a category that is not appropriate. My apologies to anyone this may have upset. Send me an email so I can keep track of people interested. This post will not be after today (Sunday January 23) but it will be in its proper category of
General Forum:
Events, Shows, Convention, Swap

Thanks for your interest, this could be a real treat for Pontiac lovers in the Lake Erie region!