Pontiac - Race The next Level

Old 12-09-2004, 06:28 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I don't think so. It appears that Ray TOOK them for dinner.

Due to the current economic conditions...the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.

Meet you at the finish line.....don't be late!
Old 12-10-2004, 04:13 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Old 12-10-2004, 07:05 AM
Ultimate Warrior

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Brian Baker:

Ray Cox is there too, and he wanted Pontiacdude to know that he took Bob and Frank out to dinner last night, and it wasn't a Steak & Shake. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ask Ray what just the drinks cost and 2 were Cokes!!!!!!!!???

I knew were were in trouble when The waiter-D showed us the table. We saw the menu. The dinner without drinks would have cost over $400.00

I'm not paying $90.00 for a Steak Alone at that overpriced Hole in the wall that cost $9.95 at Sizzler. LOL.

Sorry, Lost that Silver spoon when I was born and taint found it yet.

Being the first time in downtown Indy and not knowing where and what. Found Hooter's the next day around te corner.

Besides............. Ray ain't worth a $400.00 dinner.

He's the wrong sex.

Old 12-10-2004, 10:16 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Well, I either misunderstood Ray or he told a fib.

Old 12-10-2004, 02:42 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Just spoke with Bob...he says Ray actually did buy them a meal...lunch.

Bob said it was a tray of turkey sandwhiches he got from one of the indoor PRI vendors.

Oh well...at least Ray takes care of you with the eats at the track.

Old 12-10-2004, 02:42 PM
Ultimate Warrior

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Brian Baker:
or he told a fib. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no way...

Old 01-22-2005, 03:31 AM
Senior Chief

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jim Yanoski:
Scott is at the race track weekly and at the shop probably every night trying to go faster <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

In the 2 years I spent with Scott he was at that garage every night, working, tuning, tearing down, changing parts you name it he was doing it, no BS there. I swear he spent more time there than anywhere else, and he runs a business of his own and a nice website too. He has also had the fastest Pontiac I have ever seen since the early 80's when he had to race Bikes @ Front street because everybody knew that white 70 1/2 was not to be f'ed with...

Old 01-22-2005, 07:12 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Great stuff Rash-Scotts T/A was the car to beat in good old Phili .

Old 01-24-2005, 02:10 PM
Senior Chief

There was another one too...from New York...it was a brown 73 SD that had "The Chief" on the shaker...I never seen that car and Scott's car at the same time, would have been one heck of a run. I seen it run twice, the first time was a slaughter, the second time was against a "trailered in" BBC Vega...beat that too.

I have another great story...Atco raceway, late 80's...sitting in the stands, drinking beer with my buddies, betting on random cars...beer bets...I see this White 70 1/2 pull up in the far lane, "streetcar", maybeeeee....could be.....looks like it, damn cant see the rear plate RAIVTA, oh well...near lane tubbed full race 69 chevelle. "Hey Jeff, I'll take the TA"...2 black guys next to me start laughing (that's their friends Chevelle and they "know" it's faster than any streetcar)..."We'll take that bet...5 bucks"....."You're on"...Staged, launched...60 feet out Chevelle's GONE....mid track....UH OH!...TIED.....TA won...first time I won money at the track...go to the pits, yup...RAIVTA...met thie extremely tall guy with long black hair and what looked to be a 40 gallong gas tank in his trunk. 455 with RAIV heads...oh, and a little Nitrous too. TRUE STORY