Old 07-09-2002, 06:05 PM
Senior Chief

Based on the recommendation of RogerC I ordered the dual fan assembly from <UL TYPE=SQUARE> www.ramchargers.com[/list]It just came in and it is a really nice unit and a heck of deal at $79.99. The fans motors have two speeds, it has a built in shroud and should fit the common 31x19 aftermarket GM style aluminum radiator pretty well.

I will let you know how it works once installed. A big thanks to RogerC for the heads-up!

Chris

Old 07-09-2002, 06:05 PM
Senior Chief

Based on the recommendation of RogerC I ordered the dual fan assembly from <UL TYPE=SQUARE> www.ramchargers.com[/list]It just came in and it is a really nice unit and a heck of deal at $79.99. The fans motors have two speeds, it has a built in shroud and should fit the common 31x19 aftermarket GM style aluminum radiator pretty well.

I will let you know how it works once installed. A big thanks to RogerC for the heads-up!

Chris

Old 07-10-2002, 11:33 AM

Chris, I hope the fans work as good for you as they did me,just wire the green and the yellow wire together to get high speed and the black one is ground.Good Luck,
Roger

Old 07-10-2002, 01:12 PM

Send a message via AIM to David Holmberg

Roger, was it #674001?

Thanks!

Old 07-10-2002, 03:08 PM
Senior Chief

David

That is the correct number. The shroud/ mounting bracket is a very strong rigid injection molded piece. Looks very much like a surplus OEM unit. They also offer a wiring harness for about $60 more, but I did not get it. If the harness switches etc. are as nice as the fan assembly and wiring that comes with the unit, then it might be well worth it.

Chris

Old 07-10-2002, 07:16 PM

Send a message via AIM to David Holmberg

Thanks Chris!

Let us know how it works for you.