The Body Shop TECH General questions that don't fit in any other forum

Old 04-18-2002, 01:48 PM
Senior Chief

I know alot of people have used the Eastwood Hotcoat kits. I was interested in who here has used them and how well the finishes have held up to the test of time. Please post what you have done with these products , how long your parts have been in use since you finished them, how long the finish has held up and any other comments about the product. Thanks, Kevin.

Old 04-18-2002, 01:48 PM
Senior Chief

I know alot of people have used the Eastwood Hotcoat kits. I was interested in who here has used them and how well the finishes have held up to the test of time. Please post what you have done with these products , how long your parts have been in use since you finished them, how long the finish has held up and any other comments about the product. Thanks, Kevin.

Old 04-18-2002, 05:45 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

I have used the Eastwood high temp manifold paint . I didn't care for it . It would always burn off the manifolds . I just had my ram air manifolds jet hot coated . A friend of mine is using POR 15 high temp manifold paint on his chebby manifolds . It's to early to tell how it's going to hold up .