Old 02-05-2005, 03:54 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I cant beleive I found a place dedicated to Judges!! I have a 70 Judge that I have had (and not touched) since 1984. I recently moved and should finish up my (somewhat) paint booth in the next couple of days. I will then be bringing it from my dads garage up to mine to begin the semi-restoration.
A little about the car, although there is lots I dont know yet:

Orbit orange
no engine or trans
4-speed and console
hood tach
have all ram air stuff
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	small.jpg
Views:	136
Size:	85.7 KB
ID:	4486  

Old 02-05-2005, 03:54 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I cant beleive I found a place dedicated to Judges!! I have a 70 Judge that I have had (and not touched) since 1984. I recently moved and should finish up my (somewhat) paint booth in the next couple of days. I will then be bringing it from my dads garage up to mine to begin the semi-restoration.
A little about the car, although there is lots I dont know yet:

Orbit orange
no engine or trans
4-speed and console
hood tach
have all ram air stuff

Old 02-05-2005, 04:45 PM

gtome welcome to the site.A lot of great ifo here from very knowledgable pontiac enthusiast.These guys have been very helpful during my 69 RA3 Judge restoration and my street/strip 68 modification.Again welcome aboard and please share your progress pics,Roger.

Old 02-05-2005, 05:09 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Thanks....im gonna need all the help I can get. Here is the project after the Judge. Matching numbers 67 gto convertable 400 auto on the column. Said it was white with an auqua top and interior w/buckets. Also he said he has the original fenders and doors that he has to dig out of storage. Otherwise, very complete car. Anyone know how many auto's on the column were built in 67??
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	small2.jpg
Views:	119
Size:	92.7 KB
ID:	13265  

Old 02-06-2005, 12:36 AM
Ultimate Warrior

I think i would pass on the 67 if you can not get it cheap.

Old 02-06-2005, 08:49 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Too late!! I bought it a couple of weeks ago. Its ok though, it is a 68k original mile car, and all the parts are in very good condition. Chrome is all very, very nice, bumpers are rechromed, turn signals are perfect...front and back. The main reson I bought it is that these 67 convertables are bringing CRAZY money restored. I can also do every part of the resto myself. I have restored a few cars and am getting pretty good at it. Being able to do body work, paint, and doing interior work saves a lot of cash. Only thing I have never done is putting a top on. Time to learn that. I figured I would have about 13 to 15 grand (realisticly) in it. I paid $4500 for it. It should bring at least 30 grand easy.(if I sell it)The guy I bought it from had it blasted 20 years ago and never finished it, he had it in a heated basement garage until I got it. Only bad spots are in the rear quarters, just at the lip where the wheel opening turns to the lower par of the quarter. i will however have thousands of hours of labor involved in it!!