Old 08-16-2008, 09:42 PM
Suspended

Thumbs up

how about I just come up to you with the money for the engine when you recieve it back, I can resend you the contract for motor and trans. and send a deposit with it, let me know. thanks ROBERT

Old 08-16-2008, 10:16 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Robert I was being facetious. But I'll tell you what I will do I will try to get a hold of the guy if he wants to sell it back I'll let you know. If not maybe there is someone else here that has a WS motor that will work for you. Now is a good time to buy as prices are way down.************ Mike with the 69 Judge if you are reading this let me know******************

Old 08-18-2008, 03:35 PM
Suspended

Cool

steve, I will let by gones be by gones, if you help me find a WS date C--9 block for one of my judges, that had a C--9 originally, found the B139 heads already for the B179 WS block for the other judge, intake is B259 for that one, have a C149 4234 intake, 48's are C189 set and C149 set, dist. 970 9C20 just like what you had, that is why I really needed the C199 engine you had, i would have removed the B139 and B269 48's from the C199 block and used them on the B179 block with B259 intake and B279 6351 water pump, and replaced them with the C189 48's that would have put that engine between 3 days C189-9C20 less carb, but 0919 or 1069 7029273 is close enough, which i have, both. would never stamp anything, I do not do this, just left the no vin. engine alone. would really like to do business with you and correct all the bad feeling between us. I know that I can help you with some parts you might need and can pick-up from you on the big parts as your just up the road from me. also can get correct 941 dist. if you need, the guy is calling me back with date, he is always "real deal" with any parts he has ever sold to me. he has a lot of RA 12345, HO, SD and hard to find parts. might even have a dual quad set-up for RA5 motor called the RA8. he has a barn full " i mean FULL" and has not even had the chance to completely go through it. I had the chance to look into the barn and find some parts back in 2005, but he was very tired, or I was going to spend a good week to catalog what he has to sell, I know that he has so many NOS parts for GTO, T/A, he is a real pontiac nut and has been collecting for over 40 years he is alot older than almost anybody that I've delt with, who has this extensive of a collection of parts, I'm trying to get every part he has, but he does not have a C--9 WS. or even know all the parts in the barn. he told me that he was just "buying everything in sight when it was released by pontiac." he even had RA5 blanks connecting rods a complete set. But he wanted to keep them. please keep me informed if you can help with the C--9 WS. and I will send you a copy of the money orders to your business address, but will not post them, so you can see the dates, they are more than a week apart, you should recall. sounds like your memory is that good. I was just very upset that you cashed the money order then backed out of the deal, or recieved the other parties money on the same day! that was the phone conversation we had that day, when you said you did recieve the money order, and the other party had transferred money straight to your bank acct. that same day. I do remember that you said you wanted a quick sale and did not want to ship the engine across the states, that is why I said I would come up to you with the cash in hand for the engine, but you said the deposit was fine and that we could make arrangements for pick-up, had I known that you wanted the $9500 right then and there, I would have brought the contract for the engine and the $9500 to you, the contract only to cover the both of us. Because $9500 is alot of money for a 69 WS with out carb. + a unrebuilt M-20, and I did not know what the rebuild was like. the trans. was not that big of deal, I could have paid $750 complete rebuild with hardened gears, its only a M-20, and since found a Jan 15 69 M-20 completely rebuilt with hardened gears for $1030 shipped to me, have it right now. its going in a daily driver 69 gto royal bobcat clone 428HO(69) M-20 XF 3.23 with auburn pro rally gauges in-dash tach non a/c PDB power steering all the goodies like a real one, but its a clone. that i'm working on right now. the judge is on the back burner just waiting for the C--9 WS block and 6351 water pump, have a F239 6351 to trade and F109 4234 that I tried to give to Addeco, tom tenca for his F169 WS 242679B176163 ENGINE WITH B269 48 he tried to sell to me for $5000 after he posted $10500 I told him that I could help him sell it but it would have to be correct ie. remove the B--9 heads and I would get a set of E229 or F--9 48's trade him the F-9 parts i have for the engine and get a 970 9E16 for him because I wanted the B--9 48's, but he said he spent over $1800 on the heads and had Dan whitmore build it. Its only a block and heads, how do some people think that a WS with 48 heads are even close to $10500??? I told him that the only person willing to spend that kind of money is the 242679B176163 owner, I'm still trying to work with him and make a complete very late correct motor for him to sell
F169 WS, E229 or F-9 48, F109 4234, F239 6351, 970 9E16 which I ended up restoring to mint and selling for $850, and would do a phs on block to see what carb was correct for car which I have either 28273 or 29273 with close dates, but some people just do not know what they are doing. sounds like tom tenca has too much money, and should have really looked into the block before he had the $1800 spent into in correct date heads for the motor, I would like to find the person with the 242679B176163 and give them the chance to have the correct built motor for the conv. judge, which I can accomplish. ************ hey tom tenca if you read this lets get this accomplished************* you can get the $$$$ for the engine, but it has to be very close dates, and probibly be the car for $10500
I tried to sell the motor to the vin 504 conv. judge, but it has the correct SR block in it, sorry.