Members Helping Members help Buying a non Pontiac item, transportation help, Handy-man advice, directions, vacation ideas, places to dine, ebay and generally anything you think might help other members.

Old 04-29-2009, 01:31 PM
Suspended

Hello, Below is a longer lasting 5% discount code for anyone to use. Please continue to spread the word about RockAuto!

Discount Code: 2826AC4A37D4

Please enter this code in the ‘How Did You Hear about Us’ box to receive discount.

Expires: 7/29/2009

RockAuto.com is an online auto parts store founded in Madison, Wisconsin in 1999 by the Taylor family. RockAuto.com now ships thousands of auto parts from over 100 manufacturers to customers on every continent except Antarctica.

The www.RockAuto.com catalog is updated daily with mechanical parts like brake pads and shock absorbers, body parts like bumpers and mirrors, interior trim like door handles and carpets, and major assemblies like steering gears, CV axles, and engine long blocks. Service manuals and CDs are available to help customers learn how to perform a repair. The www.RockAuto.com catalog is expanding constantly. Someday it may be possible to build an entire car using parts from RockAuto.com!

RockAuto.com prices are low every day! Order online at www.RockAuto.com 24 hours a day. Parts are conveniently delivered to your door. Have parts questions that must be answered accurately? RockAuto.com has excellent customer service agents ready to help you get the parts you need. E-mail service@rockauto.com or call Toll Free, 1-866-762-5288. (7am to 10pm Mon-Thurs, 7am to 9pm Fri, 8am to 4pm Sat -Sun, Central Time).

Hello, Below is a longer lasting 5% discount code for anyone to use. Please continue to spread the word about RockAuto!

Discount Code: 2826AC4A37D4

Please enter this code in the ‘How Did You Hear about Us’ box to receive discount.

Expires: 7/29/2009

RockAuto.com is an online auto parts store founded in Madison, Wisconsin in 1999 by the Taylor family. RockAuto.com now ships thousands of auto parts from over 100 manufacturers to customers on every continent except Antarctica.

The www.RockAuto.com catalog is updated daily with mechanical parts like brake pads and shock absorbers, body parts like bumpers and mirrors, interior trim like door handles and carpets, and major assemblies like steering gears, CV axles, and engine long blocks. Service manuals and CDs are available to help customers learn how to perform a repair. The www.RockAuto.com catalog is expanding constantly. Someday it may be possible to build an entire car using parts from RockAuto.com!

RockAuto.com prices are low every day! Order online at www.RockAuto.com 24 hours a day. Parts are conveniently delivered to your door. Have parts questions that must be answered accurately? RockAuto.com has excellent customer service agents ready to help you get the parts you need. E-mail service@rockauto.com or call Toll Free, 1-866-762-5288. (7am to 10pm Mon-Thurs, 7am to 9pm Fri, 8am to 4pm Sat -Sun, Central Time).

Old 04-29-2009, 03:24 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Thanks!

Old 04-30-2009, 11:17 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

You have stuff I'll be needin'!
cm

Old 05-04-2009, 03:21 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I've used Rockauto many times already!! ~ could have used the discount code when I put my order in recently though!

Quite likely one of few '70 Muncie three speed Formula 400's left.

1991 Grand Am: 14.4 @ 93.7mph (DA corrected) (retired DD, stock appearing)
2009 Cobalt SS: 13.9 @ 103mph (current DD; makes something north of 300hp & 350ft/lbs)
Old 05-05-2009, 06:33 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Looks like decent prices. I had a gauge to go by because I just replaced my truck's radiator last week. Looks like I could have saved over $80 before shipping.

Old 05-06-2009, 01:02 AM
Suspended

I missed this when I placed a order on wendsday night ( would have only saved $2.00) , but saved some serious dough on the order we placed sunday . I recommend them to alot of people as the idiots at the box stores don't know squat . also I had a wrong part shipped from RA , called them up they offered to send me the parts ( I needed the car up and running that night, but instead refunded my money , and I asked for a RA and they sent it .

Old 05-06-2009, 02:11 PM
Ultimate Warrior

yeah RA totally spanks the local shops, plus by going through them you don't get the attitude/stupidity that I've gotten so used to from the local auto parts places...
the only downside to RA for me, is that I'm on the "wrong" side of the 49th parallel ~ so I would have to place a rather large order to make it worth while - but if I have it shipped state side, shipping is normally about 75% cheaper!

Quite likely one of few '70 Muncie three speed Formula 400's left.

1991 Grand Am: 14.4 @ 93.7mph (DA corrected) (retired DD, stock appearing)
2009 Cobalt SS: 13.9 @ 103mph (current DD; makes something north of 300hp & 350ft/lbs)
Old 05-06-2009, 02:34 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Placed my order Today. Saved $13.00 just with the discount code. Saved a total of $230 doing the install and buying through RockAuto. Nice!
Thats not counting Radiator labor if I had that installed.

Acura rear wheel bearing. Shop wanted $300.(installed) I bought wheel assembly from Rock $107.00

Radiator Was $219.95 @ Summit. RockAuto was $144.79 (identical part)

Thanks for the discount Code all.

69 400 Block, .030 over, KRE eagle stroker kt, KRE,CNC ported e-heads 310 cfm, port match RPM , comp roller 236/245@.05 586/600 lift 110 LS. 1.5 HS roller rockers, 350 Transmission, Red Neck tight 3500 stall converter, Ford 9” with 3.75’s, Strange center section, Moser 31spline axels, 29”Mt slicks, HRPARTSNSTUff anti roll system, Doug’s Headers 3.5” collectors, 22”Dynomax mufflers w/ H-pipe, Cliffs Q-jet, Fuel cell with sumps, Mallory 140 fuel pump and filter. Denny’s 3.5” drive shaft.