Old 11-01-2009, 08:37 PM

Default 1974 Esprit Parts Car

Some of you might remembered when I offered all the parts on this car up for sale awhile back. I sold several of the parts. What you see in the pictures is what I have left. I will sell the whole car and all the parts for what ever somebody wants to offer me for them all. I got the parts that I needed (AC parts, vacuum hoses, etc.) so I have no use for this stuff anymore. I would like to get $500 for all of it, but I will sell it for the most that someone is willing to offer me within the next few days. I will travel as far as the Oklahoma state border to deliver the car or meet someone. After that you guys are on your own for coming to pick it up. Lots of parts on this car that are really good. The seats in this car are brand new upholstered and cost $800 to get done. That was before I decided to part the car out for my 72 TA.

This car is numbers matching and the drive train is all completely original with 68,000 documented miles on it. Car has not been driven since 1994.

Old 11-03-2009, 06:39 PM

Default Parts

Not sure if you want to sell any individual parts off of the Esprit. I could use the seat belt interlock relay if you want to part with that.
Thanks

74 Firebird Formula 400 4speed
70 Buick GS455 4 speed