Ames Customer Satisfaction Forum Post a 'current' compliment, suggestion or issue with regard to an Ames service or product.

Old 12-29-2010, 07:33 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default WAY TO GO!!

Couple weeks ago, on friday before Christmas week, I called about some new hood hinges, talked to a pleasant lady, who said they were out of stock. My Body guy way up in the middle of Maine wanted them asap.... so.. Monday a guy calls from PY, says he can have them Drop Shipped to him by WED.., then he pulls it off! at this time of year too. I AM IMPRESSED!! Thanks guys!!

Old 12-30-2010, 10:04 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Default couldn't agree more

PY saved my but on a few items myself!!

I always try to use them first as their tech dept and cust have been top notch.

Even when they were a few bucks higher on different items I stuck with them
because they always stood behind there products. Even after the sale!!

1968 Firebird 400, 068 cam, TH400 & 13" Continental Converter, Auburn posi with 3:08 factory gears, Cliff's Q-jet resting on a 68 factory iron intake, DUI HEI and Ram Air pans and RARE Long Branch Manifolds