Old 08-04-2012, 12:11 PM

Default 1973 YC 455 Long block

http://austin.craigslist.org/pts/3161417451.html

The craigslist ad says most of it. This was a solid running motor till the cam lobe took a hike. The heads are sold so I primarily have the entire long block with full ARP fasteners through out and then some. Heads, intake and carb are gone. RA exhaust manifolds are long sold.

I have tons of brackets and pulleys from '63-79 I can let go with the sale for the right deal. If you know what you are looking at you'll see lot's of useful parts. It's just in the way for me. You could double your money if you took the time to ID this stuff and resell it if that is your thing. I will not be itemizing any of it.

I have been out of this particular hobby for some time so it's time for the loose parts to go. This is an all or nothing deal. No nit picking please.

I will trade for quality firearms. I do not visit here often if at all so please, EMAIL me with questions, or better yet email me your phone number and we can talk. ruf455 @ m s n dot c o m

$800