Old 05-13-2013, 09:59 AM
Senior Chief

Default 69 Hideaways....

Hello folks, I have a hideaway setup that came off a very early 69 built Baltimore car. I think the only thing missing is going to be the outer door mounts, headlight switch, the light buckets, and the bumper brackets. The grilles are in driver condition and I know one has the normal crack in it. One detail is the fact that I think I have 2 left (or right) arms, but I do have the correct piece to make one arm for the correct side (small piece just to the left of both arms in pic), just needs a little cutting and welding to make the other side. Also comes with an old modified set of inner brackets, one set if in fantastic shape. Other than that, it's all there. All of this is in driver condition, not rusted out at all.

Note, you can use your fixed headlight buckets and trim rings as I used the buckets and rings that came off this setup on my fixed headlights.....they should all interchange.

I take gifted paypal, Shipping will be prolly around 40 to 50 bux total, and I'll split it with you.

Looking for 700 OR BEST OFFER.

Thanks,

~Joe

Build thread for my poppa ~~> CLICKY CLICKY
Old 05-19-2013, 05:00 PM
Senior Chief

***BUMPAGE***

Price change to 600. Make me an offer!

~Joe

Build thread for my poppa ~~> CLICKY CLICKY