Pontiac - Race The next Level

Old 10-22-2013, 07:34 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65nss4spdGTO View Post
Rusty, if you are gonna make a comment like that you should at least include that you had leakage after you went the fastest you ever went. Engine builders aren't responsible for bad tune ups.

If anyone questions if I stand behind my work, just ask BadGTO, JDW or Kelvin Poe.

Calvin Hill
Hill Performance
708-250-7420
After the first time I ported your heads you said the only thing that was faster was a BES SB. You also told me it was faster than your E-heads. Then because of my ****ty work you sent them back to me for additional upgrades and a complete engine build. But since I requested money up front to cover custom rods and pistons for your new build, the project sat waiting on the killer Moldex crank mr v obtained for you.

Btw, where is your program now?

JDW and Kelvin Poe has not had any issues burning stuff up like you, I simply upgraded the valve seats to avoid future issues.

I'm sure you will go faster with E-heads.

Calvin Hill
Hill Performance
708-250-7420

Old 10-22-2013, 07:51 PM
Boost Engineer

I have known about that BS for a good while and was just waiting for the owner of the screwed up heads to eventually post it.

Tom V.

Despite small distractions, there are those who will go Forward, Learning, Sharing Knowledge, Doing what they can to help others move forward.
Old 10-22-2013, 08:01 PM
Boost Engineer

You should know about the "Killer Moldex Crankshaft" that Moldex made for Rusty and I was 'watching over" You drove all the way to Dearborn to get it from Joe Flowers (after he saw the cash money).

Tom Vaught

Despite small distractions, there are those who will go Forward, Learning, Sharing Knowledge, Doing what they can to help others move forward.
Old 10-22-2013, 08:35 PM
Senior Chief

I beat that BES SB when I had the Edelbrock head on. If you want to check on that, look at Gravelrama 2006. I Won A class there beating the BES SB. And YES I did and Yes I do run faster with The Edelbrock head. The Alum block you are referring to, was sent to Mondello's for machine work. When you left Mondello's misteriously, you took it with you. You were the one that that said no machine work could be done on the block untill you get the crank. Yea OK I was born in a day, but it wasn't yesterday. The price you gave me for the Custom piston's and rods, I could have had bought 2 set's. And I Never told you or anybody that the CV-1'S were faster than the Edelbrock head, because it wasn't. Why lie about that. Another thing, You said these 2 guy's didn't Burn stuff up like I did. You better take your medication, Because I didn't burn it up, were did you get that idea anyway. I have never burned a motor up. I guess I am lucky my valve seats didn't fall out like Badgto's did. One more thing, I can leave off early with the Edelbrock head and run as fast as I would on a full pass with the CV-1 head. I wonder how fast I would be if I didn't keep putting those Bad tune up's on. Maybe some day I will learn a Good tune up. I really hope soo. O I almost forgot, My program is up and running, Thank You very much. Rusty

Blown 4cyl's to the front
Old 10-22-2013, 08:53 PM
Ultimate Warrior

A rejected aluminum block that needed large amounts of weld to make right. But because I start with the main tunnel, then the rest of the machining, it held your program up?

I'm sure waiting months for that crank had nothing to do with not to mention the machine work was completed 1 month after I received the crank. I even offered to bring it to Norwalk and have someone from PA bring it back to your area.

Good luck to you.

Calvin Hill
Hill Performance
708-250-7420

Old 10-22-2013, 09:02 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Calvin, I'd like to thank you again for all your help at Norwalk. I do appreciate it. Mike

Old 10-22-2013, 09:06 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vaught View Post
You should know about the "Killer Moldex Crankshaft" that Moldex made for Rusty and I was 'watching over" You drove all the way to Dearborn to get it from Joe Flowers (after he saw the cash money).

Tom Vaught
Cash money?

I had nothing to do with the payment, I was simply picking up a part for one of my customers, I happened to be picking up multiple blocks from AP's machine shop.

Calvin Hill
Hill Performance
708-250-7420

Old 10-23-2013, 01:36 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Yea that engine was a real POS. Made 811HP on 93 octane fuel, idled at 950 RPM. The manifold with the bolts used as plugs produced another 10 HP and was only used as a test as it came off Robins street car.

Glad to see your engineering degree paying off by offering those custom pipe plugs.

Calvin Hill
Hill Performance
708-250-7420
I thought Robin ran plates, not a fogger?

Hmmm.....

7.940@170.84. 3460#s
Old 10-23-2013, 03:06 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiL Jack View Post
I thought Robin ran plates, not a fogger?

Hmmm.....
he ran two plates and a fogger!!

First ultra street/ultimate street NOS car to get into the 4's!
1.079 4.559 153.23.
3100 lbs
7.77 @ 169 1/4 Mile (2015) with EHTTFMF!!
T2TTFMF!

Special Thanks to:
Ron at Rhodes Custom Auto
Butler Peformance
Jim Hostler's Transmissions (HOSGTO) on here
Induction Solutions
BES Racing Engines.
Cheeseburger
VP Racing Fuels
Calvert Racing
Old 10-23-2013, 03:21 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
So, why would it be 'bad' if he ran a fogger, or plate, or whatever?

Winner of Top Class at Pontiac Nationals, 2004 Cordova
Winner of Quick 16 At Ames 2004 Pontiac Tripower Nats

KRE's MR-1 - 1st 5 second Pontiac block ever!

"Every man has a right to his own opinion, but no man has a right to be wrong in his facts."

"People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid." – Socrates
Old 10-23-2013, 06:16 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Just a quick question... If I bought one of these kits would you post a thread later calling me out if I didn't use it?

Old 10-23-2013, 08:11 PM
Boost Engineer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chupa View Post
Just a quick question... If I bought one of these kits would you post a thread later calling me out if I didn't use it?
No, because there are only a few Plug Kits left from the run i did, and they are spoken for, so you would not get one anyway. So it is a mute point. Anyway, the photo shows you have to do the 4" long bolt method, so what do you care.

Tom Vaught

Old 10-23-2013, 08:24 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Kinsler View Post
Damn, no wonder he fell off the face of the Earth, the motor went to the moon!

7.940@170.84. 3460#s
Old 10-23-2013, 08:32 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Quote:
No, because there are only a few Plug Kits left from the run i did, and they are spoken for, so you would not get one anyway. So it is a mute point. Anyway, the photo shows you have to do the 4" long bolt method, so what do you care.

Tom Vaught
Since you're good at pointing out when others are incorrect. I figured I would let you know the phrase is "moot point" not "mute point" but I'm sure you already knew that.

Old 10-23-2013, 08:47 PM
Boost Engineer

Smart Boy, I was hoping you would go MUTE on me and drop this BS.

From WIKI: '"the terms "deaf-mute" and "deaf and dumb" were even considered analogous to "stupid"'. So I was basically saying it was a stupid remark.

Wallace sent me the info, a guy I know might buy his turbos and other stuff so John would be happy.

Tom Vaught

Old 10-23-2013, 09:41 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Quote:
Smart Boy, I was hoping you would go MUTE on me and drop this BS.

From WIKI: '"the terms "deaf-mute" and "deaf and dumb" were even considered analogous to "stupid"'. So I was basically saying it was a stupid remark.

Wallace sent me the info, a guy I know might buy his turbos and other stuff so John would be happy.

Tom Vaught
Wow you are so smart we are all so lucky to have on this forum.

And that's not what you were saying you made a common mistake and won't fess up to it.

Old 10-23-2013, 10:16 PM
Senior Chief

Quote:
Rusty, if you are gonna make a comment like that you should at least include that you had leakage after you went the fastest you ever went. Engine builders aren't responsible for bad tune ups.

If anyone questions if I stand behind my work, just ask BadGTO, JDW or Kelvin Poe.

Calvin Hill
Hill Performance
708-250-7420
If you guys don't mind if I step in here while you guys take turns taking jabs at each. I would like to thank Calvin for stepping up and going way beyond his means to make things right when my first motor had a hiccup and went south. Calvin really step up and replace it a better flowing set of heads and larger CI motor. I don't konw if any other engine builder would do this. All I can say I don't know what happen in the past, but for me Calvin took care of me.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to badgto For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2013, 11:02 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty4cyl View Post
The price you gave me for the Custom piston's and rods, I could have had bought 2 set's.
Here is a copy of the price quote I gave you, I'm sure you could have bought USED Pistons and Rods for 1/2 the price.

Calvin Hill
Hill Performance
708-250-7420
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Rusty_4cyl_AL_build.pdf (69.3 KB, 154 views)

Old 10-24-2013, 01:13 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Here is a copy of the price quote I gave you, I'm sure you could have bought USED Pistons and Rods for 1/2 the price.

Calvin Hill
Hill Performance
708-250-7420
$1000 for a race plate exhaust for one head? Ouch!

Spotts Built 484" IA2, Highports, EFI Northwind
Terminator X sequential EFI fabrication and suspension by
https://www.funkhouserracecars.com/
Old 10-24-2013, 03:49 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Quote:

Calvin Hill
Hill Performance
708-250-7420
I don't see anything out of whack with that price quote, except maybe $100 to degree cam. I should think one hour labor should cover that. For sure you could find off the shelf pistons and imported forged rods for less money, but custom pistons and quality aluminum rods are pricey.