THE LOBBY A gathering place. Introductions, sports, showin' off your ride, birthday-anniversary-milestone, achievements, family oriented humor.

Old 11-30-2013, 01:53 AM
Suspended

Default FRANK RIZZO

Quote:
Originally Posted by richard sargent View Post
THE JUDGE...................

FRANK RIZZO CONTEMPT OF COURT
I SPOKE WITH FRANK THIS MORNING HE HAD NOT TAKEN HIS MEDS YET AND BEGAN TO TELL ME HE HAS FOUND HIS CALLING HE IS NOW A MINISTER AND REFERS TO HIMSELF AS THE SUPREME BEING HOPE THIS CLEARS A FEW THINGS UP RICHARD

Old 11-30-2013, 03:57 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobi View Post
I SPOKE WITH FRANK THIS MORNING HE HAD NOT TAKEN HIS MEDS YET AND BEGAN TO TELL ME HE HAS FOUND HIS CALLING HE IS NOW A MINISTER AND REFERS TO HIMSELF AS THE SUPREME BEING HOPE THIS CLEARS A FEW THINGS UP RICHARD
I am glad to hear he has become a Supreme Bean, maybe Dennis Kirban could use him as a spokesperson................ you know just like Danica Cheaptrick.

Here's a Infomerical idea that was emailed to me by Frank Rizzo

"Frank's Special Kool Aid"

Turn your old tired Lemans into fire breathing, ground pounding, hard charging, screaming Demon. A combination of Octane Boost, Mechanic in a can, STP, Gumout, Lucas Mucus and a dash of Gunk!

Only 25 inexpensive treatments of this magic elixir and we will send you a Official Certification of Authenticity that your Poncho is now a Judge Clone! Complete with a autographed picture of Frankie drinking his own Kool Aid................................

Butt wait there's more, act now, we will throw in free of charge, a full year supply of SUPER COLIN BLOW! and our famous "The Popeil Pocket ussy"

Get cleansed
Get lucky
Get yourself a Judge. (Almost)

Here's how to order........................

Sorry Dennis I didn't mean to steal your thread, Frank makes me crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 11-30-2013, 10:57 AM
Ultimate Warrior

THE JUDGE.....MAKE IT HAPPEN

Old 11-30-2013, 11:27 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

As far as the G8 goes I was thinking "Last Fast" probably going to do some semblance of that for my G8 GXP plates.

Stan

Old 11-30-2013, 11:39 AM
Suspended

Default FRANK RIZZO VS RICHARD SARGENT

Quote:
I am glad to hear he has become a Supreme Bean, maybe Dennis Kirban could use him as a spokesperson................ you know just like Danica Cheaptrick.

Here's a Infomerical idea that was emailed to me by Frank Rizzo

"Frank's Special Kool Aid"

Turn your old tired Lemans into fire breathing, ground pounding, hard charging, screaming Demon. A combination of Octane Boost, Mechanic in a can, STP, Gumout, Lucas Mucus and a dash of Gunk!

Only 25 inexpensive treatments of this magic elixir and we will send you a Official Certification of Authenticity that your Poncho is now a Judge Clone! Complete with a autographed picture of Frankie drinking his own Kool Aid................................

Butt wait there's more, act now, we will throw in free of charge, a full year supply of SUPER COLIN BLOW! and our famous "The Popeil Pocket ussy"

Get cleansed
Get lucky
Get yourself a Judge. (Almost)

Here's how to order........................

Sorry Dennis I didn't mean to steal your thread, Frank makes me crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HEY RICHARD THATS VERY CATCHY BUT YOU FORGOT TO INCORPORATE I LIKE THAT WORD I DONT GET TO USE IT VERY MUCH BUT FRANK BRINGS OUT THE BEST IN ALL OF US ANYWAY YOU FORGOT TO INCORPORATE THE BRANDING ASPECT OF THE FRANK RIZZO PHASAD YOUR JUST TWO RIVITS FROM COMPLETION
YOU KNOW RICHARD FRANK ONCE TOLD ME THERES TWO THINGS YOULL NEVER SEE AT A NASCAR RACE A FULL SET OF TEETH AND FRANK RIZZO OOOOOOPS I GUESS THAT WONT GO OVER VERY WELL DOWN SOUTH WITH MY DIXIE BROTHERS BUT HEY I LOVE YOU

Old 11-30-2013, 03:13 PM
Ultimate Warrior

IF IT'S NOT A JUDGE..IT'S A G8

Old 11-30-2013, 04:39 PM
Senior Chief

It's your call-Your the JUDGE
G8-Modern Muscle

Old 11-30-2013, 04:55 PM
Ultimate Warrior

ITS TIME FOR YOU TO MAKE A RULING......DRIVE THE GTO JUDGE

Old 11-30-2013, 05:05 PM
PY VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andre View Post
In my lowly opinion... its almost 2014. Catch phrases don't sell. Print is in its final death throes. This is the era of WWW and Twitter and Facebook and other forms of social media interaction. You might not like it, you might not know how to do it, but that's what your potential buyers are doing. I can hear other guys screaming.. I'll Never do social media. Well if you are reading this, you are doing Social media. This site was way ahead of the curve regarding social networking.
I work with two companies that make a product so its not a paper product but something for display. Both companies are GM licensed and made in the USA.

We already make several now for another car model - Corvette that sells very well.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Old 11-30-2013, 09:36 PM
Ultimate Warrior

See the USA in your GTO today

Old 11-30-2013, 09:57 PM
Senior Chief

ALL RISE FOR THE JUDGE!!!
Pontiac G8 GT FUEL FOR THE SOUL!

06 GTO M6 18's red/red - 1 OF 188.
09.5 G8 GT Stryker blue met. premium with sport pkg.
Old 12-01-2013, 01:29 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

GT G8
DRIVEN MUSCLE

Old 12-01-2013, 02:00 AM
Suspended

Default CATCH PHRASE

Quote:
GT G8
DRIVEN MUSCLE
DRIVEN TO RIVITS