Old 01-29-2014, 07:16 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Not trying to be a smar tass, and being a DarkSider maybe I shouldn't have started reading this, but what am I missing here?

Based on what was in the original post, isn't "Judge Delete" simply a regular GTO?

Will one of you guys please clarify this to the first-semester guys like me?

Old 01-29-2014, 07:23 PM
Ultimate Warrior

ignore them..it will stop hurting..they are making fun of a couple people...and this is the way they do it...

The Goat whisperer

"I spent a lot of my money on booze, crazy women, and fast cars. The rest I just squandered."

The Following User Says Thank You to marxjunk For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2014, 07:27 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Actually I am going down to GM plant to pick up my Pontiac delete car free of charge, the double secret memo continues to this day

The question is who is buried in Grant's Tomb? Hobi?

Old 01-29-2014, 07:42 PM
Ultimate Warrior

i didnt know hobi passed away...

The Goat whisperer

"I spent a lot of my money on booze, crazy women, and fast cars. The rest I just squandered."

Old 01-29-2014, 07:54 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Speaking of passed.

Actually Hobi and Frank Rizzo years ago went out for football in high school.

The coach handed them a football and asked them if they could pass this?

Hobi and Frank responded I don't think we can swallow that thing let alone pass it.

The Following User Says Thank You to richard sargent For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2014, 08:08 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by richard sargent View Post
Speaking of passed.

Actually Hobi and Frank Rizzo years ago went out for football in high school.

The coach handed them a football and asked them if they could pass this?

Hobi and Frank responded I don't think we can swallow that thing let alone pass it.

The Following User Says Thank You to mmarx For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2014, 09:08 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by marxjunk View Post
Great chart! I need an app for that on my "Smart" phone.

BJ

Old 01-29-2014, 09:23 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by brians View Post
Almost bought a green one a few years ago. He sent me the paper work and it did list Judge delete. Offered him 90K but he was firm at 150K due to the rarity. Just could not justify it at the time. Looking back – probably messed up.

Attached is what he sent me. I have had several people tell me it was fake, but a few others have told me that this is how the paper work for special order cars looked like.
(it listed a credit?)

i owned a 1969 firebird with the T/A documented delete too. dealer wrote "cannot get T/A".

Old 01-29-2014, 10:18 PM
Suspended

Default Frank Rizzos Passing

Quote:
I was inspired my that semi mellow retarded bullshipper Frank Rizzo.

I read his posts and it fills my brain with all this awful junk and the least I can do is pass it off on you guys, its just instinct, like a big dog ,he will always crap on the neighbor's front yard.
I would like to take this opportunity to inform the members of this board that Frank Rizzo is in great health actually I was talking to him yesterday about his reproducing the Delco shift lite tach that the Purely PMD RAM V Judge had. Frank told me the tach is almost complete and 001 prototype will be on his 1969 Crystal Turquoise Judge Clone Convertible within hopefully a month. I further asked him about his Judge clone registry and how that was going, he said the clone registry is only 2 years old with well over 25 cars and going strong I think everyone knows how near and dear to Franks heart his beloved clones are, he also told me he is in the process of reproducing his own window stickers to authenticate its not a real Judge and in fact is a real clone, so I asked him about this thread and if and where a factory Judge delete car would fit in on his clone registry, WELL HE SNAPPED Frank told me he had never heard of such a car and if it could be proven THAT WITHOUT A DOUBT THIS WOULD BE THE HOLY GRAIL CAR IN THE JUDGE CLONE REGISTRY. So if anyone can prove beyond a reasonable doubt and has PHS DOCS DOCS DOCS **** IF THAT DONT SOUND LIKE A NEW RAP SONG HIT, please get ahold of Frank and you will be THE KING OF CLONES and let me tell you its very very very hard to impress Frank Rizzo good nite everyone and now heres Tellyshavalli with sports.

Old 01-30-2014, 12:37 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Dear Hobi

Sorry Frank broke down and admitted to me what he cannot possibly tell you. He made me promise to never show these to you or anyone else.

A copy of the secret documents that proves Hobi's Crystal Turquoise is a quadruple delete 1969 Judge Convertible. A Convertible delete, Judge delete, GTO delete, Lemans delete.

I never would have believed it, I know your best friend Frank was the only person still left that could prove this.

What a incredible document, by the time the original owner took delivery Pontiac owed him $438.02 more than he paid for the car.

Not to mention the credits for 28 deleted options he also got.

Pontiac heaven is right here on planet earth and when I die I want the inside of my coffin lined with Mr. Rizzo's Clone registry documents.

I have so many role models to be thankful for Obama, Chuck Norris, Frank R. and anyone who owns a Chrysler product.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to richard sargent For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2014, 12:48 AM
Suspended

Default Delete

Quote:
Dear Hobi

Sorry Frank broke down and admitted to me what he cannot possibly tell you. He made me promise to never show these to you or anyone else.

A copy of the secret documents that proves Hobi's Crystal Turquoise is a quadruple delete 1969 Judge Convertible. A Convertible delete, Judge delete, GTO delete, Lemans delete.

I never would have believed it, I know your best friend Frank was the only person still left that could prove this.

What a incredible document, by the time the original owner took delivery Pontiac owed him $438.02 more than he paid for the car.

Not to mention the credits for 28 deleted options he also got.

Pontiac heaven is right here on planet earth and when I die I want the inside of my coffin lined with Mr. Rizzo's Clone registry documents.

I have so many role models to be thankful for Obama, Chuck Norris, Frank R. and anyone who owns a Chrysler product.
Richard in all that I never once heard you say Hobi original car which I should say is Crystal Turquoise delete because it was born code 50 Cameo White. But I am sure Frank told you it was a matching sheetmetal car.

Old 01-30-2014, 12:57 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobi View Post
Richard in all that I never once heard you say Hobi original car which I should say is Crystal Turquoise delete because it was born code 50 Cameo White. But I am sure Frank told you it was a matching sheetmetal car.
Sorry with all secret papers some things were redacted because of the sensitive nature of these historical Holy Pontiac Papers. "HHP"

Perhaps someday with a 12 pack of beer and a crow bar you can extract the truth.

Old 01-30-2014, 09:52 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Engine-Ear View Post
Not trying to be a smar tass, and being a DarkSider maybe I shouldn't have started reading this, but what am I missing here?

Based on what was in the original post, isn't "Judge Delete" simply a regular GTO?

Will one of you guys please clarify this to the first-semester guys like me?
um... Yes you are correct. Thats whats funny about this thread A judge delete car *is* a regular GTO.

Old 01-30-2014, 10:17 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Funny is a funny word to describe this....

Old 01-30-2014, 10:38 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Maybe this thread is a candidate for "Delete'

Old 01-30-2014, 11:09 AM
Ultimate Warrior

funny how?

like funny..ha-ha

or funny like funny weird...

The Goat whisperer

Old 01-30-2014, 12:59 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I have PHS on a '69 GTO that is NOT a Judge but was special ordered with Carousel Red paint, Ram Air III engine, 4 spd, ride handling pkge, and poverty hubcaps. Parchment interior car.

So whoever ordered this car basically got a Carousel Red Judge but without a wing, glove box emblem, stripes, Rally IIs, and saved $48.

The Ultimate Judge Delete PHS....

Email jbr69gto@gmail.com

My Website www.minnesota-muscle.com

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GTO JOHN For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2014, 01:44 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Default judge delete

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO JOHN View Post
I have PHS on a '69 GTO that is NOT a Judge but was special ordered with Carousel Red paint, Ram Air III engine, 4 spd, ride handling pkge, and poverty hubcaps. Parchment interior car.

So whoever ordered this car basically got a Carousel Red Judge but without a wing, glove box emblem, stripes, Rally IIs, and saved $48.

The Ultimate Judge Delete PHS....
Now this is something that adds positively to this thread. now were talking. For 48 bucks more I would have gotten the entire package

The Following User Says Thank You to red1975pacer For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2014, 07:32 AM

Default Really????

"Now this is something that adds positively to this thread"

Doesn't that delete the purpose?

I think I may have found a 1of1. It's not only a Judge delete, this one is also engine delete, floorpan delete , trunk delete,interior delete, AND bumper delete , but the VIN looks good !

I

Old 01-31-2014, 09:31 AM
Suspended

Default Good Looking VIN TAG

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvagoat View Post
"Now this is something that adds positively to this thread"

Doesn't that delete the purpose?

I think I may have found a 1of1. It's not only a Judge delete, this one is also engine delete, floorpan delete , trunk delete,interior delete, AND bumper delete , but the VIN looks good !

I
Hey luvagoat that sounds like a car for the Metalfinisher, I will talk to him today about it.