Old 02-13-2014, 02:54 PM
Senior Chief

Default 1965 GTO 389-3x2-4speed

Well I am thinking about selling my GTO, I don't really ever drive it, and I think it's time to part with it..

It's a '65 GTO, I am waiting on the PHS now to give all the exact details, and since the car isn't here I can't read the body tag..

It has the #'s matching drive train in it 100% restored, engine freshened up, carbs, rebuilt, trans rebuilt, rear end serviced, etc.. Has a 2.5" Flowmaster exhaust system on it, with 2.5" splitters.
Right now it has American Racing Torque Thrust II wheels, with Mickey Thompson 275/60/15 drag radials in the back, and a Mickey Thompson radial front tire. I also have the original 14" wheels with Cooper radial tires on them.
The interior is brand new Parchment, door panels, seat covers, new carpet, new head liner, arm rest pads and bases, everything on the inside was just replaced.

The car has just been repainted, and hasn't even been driven since I painted it. It's Reef Turqouise, and I have some extra paint that will go with it.
*it is supposed to be a red car, when I originally built it I wanted to be different, so I painted it this color because I thought it stood out more*
Bumpers were re-chromed when I first built the car.
Rear tail light panel was re-finished.
We restored the grilles, most of the emblems are brand new, if not they are in great condition. All brand new rocker sill moldings, and wheel well moldings.
All energy suspension body bushings and suspension bushings.
Alston tubular rear control arms with hop-stops, I believe I still have a set of factory arms too..
Has a be cool radiator, and I think I still have the original Harrison radiator also.

I could go on forever talking about this thing.. I've owned it for 15 years now, and it has had a complete restoration, and been revamped multiple times to fit my liking..

The drivetrain rebuild is fresh, and has zero miles on it..
Any more questions please email me at, LREhorsepower@gmail.com..

$68,000
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	GTO1.jpg
Views:	182
Size:	124.7 KB
ID:	352908