Midwest Illinois | Indiana | Iowa | Michigan | Missouri | Minnesota | Ohio | Wisconsin

Old 06-16-2014, 02:08 PM
Senior Chief

Default The Milwaukee Masterpiece - looking for GTOs!

Hello all!

I'm looking for as many nice original or restored GTOs as I can find to attend the 10th running of the Milwaukee Masterpiece car show on August 24, 2014. On Saturday, anyone who wants to show a car can show it if they pre-register. This is a very structured show on Sunday, cars on display that day will be by invitation only.

Since it is the 50th anniversary of the GTO, there is a dedicated show group on Sunday only for GTOs.

An added bonus is that Jim Wangers will be at the show on Saturday and Sunday.

Here's a link to the web site with a lot more info on the show - http://milwaukeemasterpiece.com/

If you are interested in showing your GTO either day at The Milwaukee Masterpiece, please PM here or post how to get in touch with you.

This is a great show, held right on the Lake Michigan waterfront in Milwaukee. We are shooting for a 500 car turnout on Saturday, and 250 cars on Sunday.

Jeff

P.S. - on Saturday, any kind of car can enter the show, you just have to pre-register. There are no same-day registrations.

Old 06-18-2014, 11:10 PM
Ultimate Warrior

i may possibly be able to make it with the convertable

1 69 gto 4 speed
1 69 gto judge
1 75 ta
1 79 formula
1 80 formula
1 81 ta
1 89 formula
1 96 ta
1 66 mustang
1 84 mustang
1 89 25th anniv mustang convert
kaysersuzuki@yahoo.com
Old 06-21-2014, 10:09 PM
Ultimate Warrior

We are interested in attending with our '64 GTO post coupe. I've PM'd the OP for more info.

'64 GTO Tripower Hardtop (Wife's Car)
'64 GTO Tripower Post Coupe (My Car)
'99 Bonneville SE Sedan
Old 06-22-2014, 12:09 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Are you looking for Trailer Queens or Daily driver's. I have a 72 HO 455 GTO(PHS Doc's ) that was restored in 1998 ( Butler Classic's in Milwaukee ) and is very clean,but would not consider it to be a trophy winning car,nor a beat up pile of crap. It show's very well and looks like the Car in the add's from back in the day ( Cardinal Red,Black interior with the 15" Honeycomb wheel's ).

Old 06-25-2014, 08:55 PM
Senior Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick Boneske View Post
We are interested in attending with our '64 GTO post coupe. I've PM'd the OP for more info.
I PM'd you back
Quote:
Originally Posted by 74 SD455 Formula View Post
Are you looking for Trailer Queens or Daily driver's. I have a 72 HO 455 GTO(PHS Doc's ) that was restored in 1998 ( Butler Classic's in Milwaukee ) and is very clean,but would not consider it to be a trophy winning car,nor a beat up pile of crap. It show's very well and looks like the Car in the add's from back in the day ( Cardinal Red,Black interior with the 15" Honeycomb wheel's ).
For the Sunday show the nicer the better, and the more stock the better. One or two minor modifications would probably be OK, more than that or something major probably not. All Sunday entries must be approved by the class committee.

For Saturday anything goes. Crap to trailer queen, stock to wild.

Post or PM me if you have any questions or want more information. Thanks!