Old 10-18-2014, 03:40 PM
Senior Chief

Default 65 lemans convertible

1 owner My mom bought it brand new. What little rust has been taken care of. I have pictures in different places so too hard to reload here. please see my listing @ northwestlegends dot com under cars for sale with a bunch more.

this is in the stages of a restoration so it is in bare metal. All there and not a headache.
You can see all the info at this NW pontiac club website. You will not find this on craigslist as I will not have CL flakes come to my house. This is a very special car and a very straight forward resto. All I had to do for rust repair was the trunk floor and lower patches on the qtrs. The rest was solid and was parked indoors most of its life. Lets just say I should never have taken it apart it was a very good driver car.

you can PM me and I will contact you back for serious parties

Thanks
Eric
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	MM.jpg
Views:	147
Size:	41.0 KB
ID:	379237  

CURRENT CARS
68 Firbird 400ci convertible
Old 10-19-2014, 01:47 PM
Senior Chief

Throwing it out there and not on craigslist.

Orig bucket seat console car w/6 cyl and automatic with all lemans trim not a tempest.

Mom bought this new I have saved it over the 120 plus cars along my life. There are a few Pontiac guys down here that know about my car and I am reluctantly close to walking away from this one as much as it saddens my heart.

This was a driver until I tore it down to blast. I have had the LT qtr replaced with a cherry dry qtr from a 64 post recently. It was replaced in the 70's very poorly. It took me over 10 years to find a qtr panel worth using and it was from a rolling shell that frankly should not have been cut apart as it was near perfect from Franks Pontiac parts. I shipped the whole shell up and took what I needed. Trunk floor replaced with 2 of the three pieces. The Rt side 3rd was from the 64 it was super clean so I used it versus the AM metal. Both patch panels and inner lower extensions replaced and welded in to be non detectible on the trunk side.
NOS Tail panel was welded in also.

No patch work needed rest is dialed and the car is in FULL BARE METAL. The orig. frame is blasted also. Some pics you will see the body on a crusty roller frame. This will come with the car if you want it so you can have something to do the block sanding on while you complete the orig. frame and drivetrain.

Orig DD CODE car fontaine blue with dark blue interior. Complete car not missing anything except
motor
trans
wire harness
windshield

The original seats are real good and usable. The drivers could possibly be spot patched and re sewn at the factory seams. Thread separated a long time ago on the center insert

The rear lamp bezels and tail panel are very nice driver quality. Convertible stainless and window trim just needs minor straightening and polish, bumpers rechrome as expected. Center console and chrome super nice!, dash trim and knobs are orig. to the car and very nice.

main list of new parts below
-new stock height spindles
-black poly graphite bushings
-moog ball joints
-upper arm shafts
-all new steering linkage
-bilstein shocks
-All the rubbers for the car
-GM GTO emblems
-plated hood latch kit
-body mounts and bolts
-outer mirror
-perfect match blue carpet kit
-blue molded factory looking floor mats
-metal floor plugs
-other new bits I cannot remember

Almost new frt disc brakes--rotors, pads, calipers, wheel bearings

Will need a RT fender, the one I have got damaged when I was moving the car and toasted it.

This is not a headache resto, but will take a commitment and should go fairly easy. I have a few cars and had to make a very hard decision to sell the one that means the most to me as I have hoped to have the money to fully finish it, but I need to pay off car loans so we can move in a year or so. The car I am keeping is my 37 ford that does not have to be restored to get back on the road to enjoy. This car deserves the full treatment and I cannot just slap it together.

I am looking for 7500.00 or very reasonable offer.

You can PM me and I will contact you.
Not sure if I want a trade or partial, If I was interested it would have to be a runner driver I might keep or have to resell. so any trade would have to reflect me being able to resell fairly easily.
Eric

Name:	IMG_0354.jpg
Views:	109
Size:	65.4 KB
ID:	379300   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0349.jpg
Views:	91
Size:	54.6 KB
ID:	379301   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0352.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	60.8 KB
ID:	379302   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0295.jpg
Views:	100
Size:	62.8 KB
ID:	379303   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0312.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	61.1 KB
ID:	379304  

CURRENT CARS
Old 10-30-2014, 02:27 AM
Senior Chief

I know many of u are on the east coast and this is not a GTO but why pay 10k or more for rust bucket gto hardtop or a barely running lemans convert that have rust issues. when u can have this for less. And it's a rag top with no hidden headaches. Maybe the universe says I should not let it go, scuff and epoxy and let sit another 10plus years I don't get it I guess. My dash chrome and center console for this car at are top notch originals that I kept from the car or cherry picked along the way. Even the rear chrome panel and lamp bezels are nice.

CURRENT CARS