Old 04-15-2018, 05:53 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Default Wanted Red Seat Belt Retractor covers for my 68 bird (front seat belts)

I need at least the left seat belt retractor cover form my 68 Bird and probably the right and left pair. They have to be red. If I can't get red, then I'll have to paint another set that I have. I think the 67 through 69 are all the same shape, but not sure if the red color is all the same on them.

Also would be interested in buying an entire set of seat belts if they are red and in excellent condition. They need to be the original 3 panel webbing and correct color of red with the deluxe satin finish SS buckles. The repops I see online seem to be for Camaros and don't look right color wise and have different buckles. And... yes, I did see the used set on Ebay, but the chrome is pitted on the tongues and the belts are pretty stained. I already have a set that is better than those (except for the retractors).

Thanks
Old Joe