THE LOBBY A gathering place. Introductions, sports, showin' off your ride, birthday-anniversary-milestone, achievements, family oriented humor.

Old 04-30-2019, 09:17 AM

Default 1969 Trans Am

I thought I would share a picture of this 69 at Gilmore Car museum
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1858D662-E974-4490-BE25-DF0053EA2B73.jpg
Views:	235
Size:	41.9 KB
ID:	511315  

Old 04-30-2019, 11:24 AM
Ultimate Warrior

That is the #8 convertible freshly restored (last year) by Supercar Specialities. Owned by Rick Mahoney.

Tim john---

Old 04-30-2019, 11:29 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Very Nice!

USPS Money Orders or Wal-Mart to Wal-Mart money gram wire transfer -preferred payments.

If Payment doesn't show up in 3-4 days, I move on to the next person that wants it.

Serious Inquiries Only - Shipping Isn't Free.
Old 04-30-2019, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim john View Post
That is the #8 convertible freshly restored (last year) by Supercar Specialities. Owned by Rick Mahoney.

Tim john---
Yes sir, correct

Old 04-30-2019, 11:31 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:

Tim john---
That was where my user ID came from, quest for the 8th 69 TA convertible. Searched for years and years. Turns out it wasn't far away all that time. What a fantastic find!

Old 04-30-2019, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAQuest View Post
That was where my user ID came from, quest for the 8th 69 TA convertible. Searched for years and years. Turns out it wasn't far away all that time. What a fantastic find!
Come and visit it along with all the other muscle car in the display.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	728206DC-9B20-4EC0-880F-B61E9C4F4098.jpg
Views:	153
Size:	59.0 KB
ID:	511326  

Old 04-30-2019, 12:40 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butchman View Post
Come and visit it along with all the other muscle car in the display.
Sometime this summer. Looking forward to it. Thanks.

Old 04-30-2019, 12:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAQuest View Post
Sometime this summer. Looking forward to it. Thanks.
The Red barn spectular is the best show out on the field they will have 1000 or better all makes and models plus a huge swap meet. If you never been there expect several hour alone for the museum. I would suggest if going to an outside event is to come a day early or stay a day late for just the museum itself. It is an amazing place.

Old 04-30-2019, 01:05 PM
Ultimate Warrior

That 62 SD Catalina was also freshly restored by Supercar Specialities last year. Duane Stroghshine owns that one. I believe this is the very first SD Catalina produced and was campaigned by Pure Oil. Just like Rick's 69 Trans Am convertible, they are both stunning examples.

Tim john---

Old 04-30-2019, 01:09 PM

Quote:
That 62 SD Catalina was also freshly restored by Supercar Specialities last year. Duane Stroghshine owns that one. I believe this is the very first SD Catalina produced and was campaigned by Pure Oil. Just like Rick's 69 Trans Am convertible, they are both stunning examples.

Tim john---
Yes sir. Sometime down the line I will be looking for an original 73/74 super duty for the museum. If someone here would be interested PM me.

Old 04-30-2019, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butchman View Post
I thought I would share a picture of this 69 at Gilmore Car museum

OMG!!!

~MaryAnn~ AKA "Stickybuns"
1969 Firebird 400 Convertible
1978 Bandit T/A Tribute
1977 RED TA

I'm the FiredUp PY bad girl
Old 05-01-2019, 08:37 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Nice car. Gilmore is the nicest museum I think I have ever been to (havent been to the henry ford yet). It seems to be a bit out of the way, but def. worth the trip. I would like to be there for an event, when I visited it was a rainy mid week day, and it was my wife and myself and maybe 5 other people. It was nice, like having the place to yourself.

Old 05-01-2019, 08:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAKerry View Post
Nice car. Gilmore is the nicest museum I think I have ever been to (havent been to the henry ford yet). It seems to be a bit out of the way, but def. worth the trip. I would like to be there for an event, when I visited it was a rainy mid week day, and it was my wife and myself and maybe 5 other people. It was nice, like having the place to yourself.
The Red Barn Spectacular is the biggest they have on the field. Over 1000 cars all make and models and a huge swap meet and car coral. At that show you would need to stay an extra day in Oder to take in the museum which takes several hour in itself. Check them out on facebook and their website.

Old 05-01-2019, 09:11 AM
Ultimate Warrior

The Gilmore is on my list of places I need to visit.

Quote:

Tim john---
I think it's pretty remarkable that every one of those cars have finally been documented and still exist. I do wonder how many '69 T/A convertible clones are out there, though...

Old 05-01-2019, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuart View Post
The Gilmore is on my list of places I need to visit.

I think it's pretty remarkable that every one of those cars have finally been documented and still exist. I do wonder how many '69 T/A convertible clones are out there, though...
FYI, for those who have motor homes and such, they do have electrical hookups but no dumps. Summer months it is good to call ahead for this service