THE LOBBY A gathering place. Introductions, sports, showin' off your ride, birthday-anniversary-milestone, achievements, family oriented humor.

Old 04-02-2023, 07:38 PM
Exhaust Guru

Default Update on Reprint of Jim Hand's "How to Build Max Performance Pontiac V8s".

Greetings to you all.

Due to an apparent “mishap” in the USPS, I was shorted about 10 books and because of this, I am now out. However, never fear. Our friends at BOP Engineering are now set up to carry the reprinted book. They should be in stock in just a few short few weeks.

For you who have sent checks or used PayPal, I have yours here and will ship them from here (and will ship the others when checks arrive).

As a reminder, this “new” book, “Hot to Build High Performance Pontiac V8s” is a reprint of (im Hand’s 2003 book, “Hot to Build Max Performance Pontiac V8s”. It does not contain any new technical information and in fact, contains many names of companies that may no longer be in business. This reprint is not intended to be an update; if you need an updated/different version, Rocky Rotella’s book is the newest offering of the original CarTech title. This was reprinted to help those who were not able to get a copy before it went out of print in 2013.

With envelope, each book will ship at a bit less than two pounds. Shipping will be around $7 and BOP can let you know when you email or call them. The price will also be set by BOP and it should be right at $30.

Please contact Wade at: info@bopengineering.com
Or, call them at: (920) 674-6058
BOP Engineering
N3651 Schmidt Rd
Jefferson WI 53549-9768
Phone (920) 674-6058
Fax (920) 674-6059

Thank you all so much. Dad and I and the team at BOP Engineering are happy to provide this new version of the original book.

Tom Hand