Old 09-21-2024, 10:46 PM

Default Silver t-tops

Not selling myself but these are at my local junkyard in Greeley CO. It pained me to leave these behind they were on a 1980 Turbo Pace car. They are very nice not mint but no major scratches on silver. The frames are not busted out either and the best part they are only 30 each. Hopefully some can use these and they live close in northern CO.

Old Yesterday, 03:57 AM

I'd love them, know heaps of TATA's that are in need of good original T-Tops, but I live nowhere near that area. Where is this Pace Car? I'm sure someone will want to save it

1978 Macho #46
1978 W50/L80
1971 W66/M20/L78
1981 Y85
1987 GTA L98
Old Today, 08:31 AM
Ultimate Warrior

pm sent

Old Today, 04:37 PM

Well I had not been to my local junkyard in about 3 weeks which is unusual for me. I had to do honey dos around the house. I imagine the TA had been at junkyard for about 2 weeks because a lot of parts were already stripped off of it, like rear end, motor, trans, shifter, steering column and front nose. I can not believe how many rebuildable cars end up in that junkyard. I think so many people are moving to CO and just want the land to develop and see no value on what is at the property. I hope someone is close by and can save those t-tops though. I have tried to ship t-tops in the past and UPS charges 600 just for one t-top to ship. If they are there I might have to grab them thought out of sheer guilt