Pontiac - Race The next Level

Old 12-12-2018, 11:02 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Jack had a ia1 crack after about 1000 passes on spray. It was just leaking water and didnt hurt any parts from what I remember.

Old 12-12-2018, 11:19 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefbigb View Post
Jack had a ia1 crack after about 1000 passes on spray. It was just leaking water and didnt hurt any parts from what I remember.
... that's not even close to what happened ...

Old 12-12-2018, 11:44 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Vin63 was over 200mph and in the 6's with a 406 stock block. Blower and nitro(Ohio forged crank 8200rpm).. blown on alcohol 197mph iirc . (Cast "N" crank 7600 rpm) Ported hi ports were last configuration I'm aware of.

Old 12-12-2018, 11:48 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruceWilkie View Post
Vin63 was over 200mph and in the 6's with a 406 stock block. Blower and nitro(Ohio forged crank 8200rpm).. blown on alcohol 197mph iirc . (Cast "N" crank 7600 rpm) Ported hi ports were last configuration I'm aware of.
Dragncar asked about stock block nitrous cars

Old 12-12-2018, 11:53 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anderson Port Development View Post
... hummm, i seem to remember you scattering an after market block yourself correct ?? ...
I remember that but it was a first gen Indian Adventure Block ..that does not count..

Old 12-12-2018, 11:55 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark G View Post
I remember that but it was a first gen Indian Adventure Block ..that does not count..

... ok i'll give you that Mark G. but the point really was that Jack is perfectly ok with someone blowing up a Pontiac engine and then posting about it as if it's funny ...

... which unfortunately is not the first time Jack has done that sort of thing ...

Old 12-13-2018, 12:01 AM
Suspended

Quote:
... ok i'll give you that Mark G. but the point really was that Jack is perfectly ok with someone blowing up a Pontiac engine and then posting about it as if it's funny ...

... which unfortunately is not the first time Jack has done that sort of thing ...

Losing a block or a motor is not funny and I don't believe Jack would think it was funny he has gone way out of his way to help me and many other....But he does like to push your buttons .and it works every time.

Last edited by Mark G; 12-13-2018 at 12:08 AM.
Old 12-13-2018, 12:10 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Losing a block or a motor is not funny and I don't believe Jack would think it was funny .he has got way out of his way to help me and many other....But he does like to push your buttons .and it works every time.
.. his funny comments about an engine being murdered were aimed at Ray Cox, not me, and the reason for that is because very recently ray has started running a CV-1 engine, so now Ray is on jack's hit list ...

... i don't have buttons anymore, i've been dealing with these people for a decade sir, i'm well prepared for the BS ...

... and i would tell you if you honestly believe Jack would not laugh his ass off at ANY CV-1 engine being "Murdered" then you do not know Jack at all ...

Old 12-13-2018, 01:00 AM
Suspended

Quote:
.. his funny comments about an engine being murdered were aimed at Ray Cox, not me, and the reason for that is because very recently ray has started running a CV-1 engine, so now Ray is on jack's hit list ...

... i don't have buttons anymore, i've been dealing with these people for a decade sir, i'm well prepared for the BS ...

... and i would tell you if you honestly believe Jack would not laugh his ass off at ANY CV-1 engine being "Murdered" then you do not know Jack at all ...
Well I have been on this board since 1999 You got it all wrong .. Jack has always gave Ray a hard time **** at one time he bagged on me it is not in malice. .Jack has no reason to worry about what Ray does .Ray has no chance ..IMO Merry Christmas

Old 12-13-2018, 01:09 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Well I have been on this board since 1999 You got it all wrong .. Jack has always gave Ray a hard time **** at one time he bagged on me it is not in malice. .Jack has no reason to worry about what Ray does .Ray has no chance ..IMO Merry Christmas
... well if you look up all the CV-1 threads on this forum, you will find the same haters posting in it, and Jack is a top that list ... Merry Christmas to you sir ...

Old 12-13-2018, 02:54 AM
Ultimate Warrior

It seems all these Pontiac racers have got it all wrong. We all watched what it took for Mike to get in the 7s. 565 IA2, billet 4.65, 18-1, Marcella E heads and a BOP with near 4K of work, 8800 RPM, Dale Cubic.
And Jack, IA2 535, Gabby 406 E heads, 13.5-1 and 2 kits of NO2,Victor that weighs 5lb because so much aluminum hogged out, Dale Cubic bla,bla,bla.
Who needs BES ? Marcella, Gabby, Barton, IA2s, MR1s,billet Visners, Tigers,ect.
Those guys wasted a lot of money. Can't help but think all they had to do was call up your friendly auto parts dealer and get as cast,as cast and a block out of a 72 Catalina station wagon and BAM, 7s...................
Who knew ??
The world is changing and changing fast. I gots me some thinking to do.

Old 12-13-2018, 07:25 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
... hummm, i seem to remember you scattering an after market block yourself correct ?? ...
When u make power things break.

You will be ok!

7.940@170.84. 3460#s
Old 12-13-2018, 08:48 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Maybe you know something I don't. I have known Jack a while now and he has never told me anything but the truth. I have not heard of a damaged block other than the old one that cracked from fatigue

Old 12-13-2018, 10:22 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
... well if you look up all the CV-1 threads on this forum, you will find the same haters posting in it, and Jack is a top that list ... Merry Christmas to you sir ...
Just the facts on those ash tray makers 😄

7.940@170.84. 3460#s
Old 12-13-2018, 11:15 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Haters gonna hate....

"Moe, Larry, Cheese"

Old 12-13-2018, 11:41 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiL Jack View Post
Just the facts on those ash tray makers ��
... I'm impressed you can even spell the word facts, but you clearly don't understand the meaning, heck all the lies you put out about Robin just as one example shows how twisted you are ...

... And yet here you are again, trolling yet another CV-1 thread, wow what a surprise ...

... If anyone is living in someone's head for free, it is obviously us living in yours, because you don't see us trolling your threads now do you Jack ...

... So you gonna bring the GTO to Norwalk next year ? ...

Old 12-13-2018, 11:43 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiL Jack View Post
When u make power things break.

You will be ok!

...lol, and what times were you running when that failure happened ?? ...

Old 12-13-2018, 12:16 PM
Ultimate Warrior

When stock cv1 heads beat ported race shop CV1 heads...it was proven the race shop was NOT the place to send your stuff. Hard lesson for Jim. He ended his association with them .

Old history...8-10 years ago.

That said EVERY change from other brands to CV1 heads resulted in car going faster. Even when it wasn't OPTIMAL for the application. Yes p dude eventually went quicker with lesser flowing heads. HOWEVER, they were still ported to better suit his application with hydraulic roller cam. Flow numbers aren't everything...remember that.

Old 12-13-2018, 01:01 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
... I'm impressed you can even spell the word facts, but you clearly don't understand the meaning, heck all the lies you put out about Robin just as one example shows how twisted you are ...

... And yet here you are again, trolling yet another CV-1 thread, wow what a surprise ...

... If anyone is living in someone's head for free, it is obviously us living in yours, because you don't see us trolling your threads now do you Jack ...

That’s because in mine or the ECM threads it’s about racing and people going fast and you don’t have anything to contribute.

Will Fulton be at Norwalk or will he still be waiting on a converter?

I do plan on going to a few heads up races on the East coast.

7.940@170.84. 3460#s
Old 12-13-2018, 01:04 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:

I can spell ok.

I don’t put out lies or care about Robin and his Chevy powered firebird.

The facts are he couldn’t get a Pontiac to run so he bought a Proline motor and will have someone tune it for him.

7.940@170.84. 3460#s