Old 05-14-2010, 06:11 PM

Well, I went ahead and lowered it the Old School way by heating the coils. Surprisingly, the car it not real bouncy. I have the stock 15" wheels with spacer hub caps from Moon Eyes. I put on a set of smaller 185/60/15 tires with Port-O-Wall wide white. She looks good, like an early 60's custom. I'm ready to ad on a set of Lake pipes to complete the look. Thanks everyone!

Old 05-14-2010, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PonchoTom6062 View Post
Well, I went ahead and lowered it the Old School way by heating the coils. Surprisingly, the car it not real bouncy. I have the stock 15" wheels with spacer hub caps from Moon Eyes. I put on a set of smaller 185/60/15 tires with Port-O-Wall wide white. She looks good, like an early 60's custom. I'm ready to ad on a set of Lake pipes to complete the look. Thanks everyone!
I cut the coils on mine turned it into a mild custom. would love to see your car, not many people makes customs out of tempests.

Old 05-14-2010, 09:22 PM

Default Will post pic's

It's going in for a satin blue paint job on monday and I should have it together by the end of the week. I'll post a couple of pic's then. I agree with you that there are not many custom Tempests out there. And why not? There are cool and get attention wherever they go!

Old 05-15-2010, 06:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PonchoTom6062 View Post
It's going in for a satin blue paint job on monday and I should have it together by the end of the week. I'll post a couple of pic's then. I agree with you that there are not many custom Tempests out there. And why not? There are cool and get attention wherever they go!
thats why I made mine a custom. Its odd in the custom world, and I like to be a little different!!!

Old 05-15-2010, 02:49 PM

I have thought about lake pipes, but also I am throwing around the idea of pencil tips. I would not mind seeing a picture of your car with lake pipes.