Pontiac - Boost Turbo, supercharged, Nitrous, EFI & other Power Adders discussed here.

Old 03-06-2014, 06:45 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Dude, you are 300#s lighter then me and I still ran faster then you and went a best of 171.4 mph.

That was Jeff's first quarter mile pass, he hurt it then fixed it and ran out the weekend.

Wrekmaster, motor was not assembled correctly and it broke, but he still went 7.90s @ 180 mph with a transmission that would only use 2nd and 3rd.

7.940@170.84. 3460#s
Old 03-06-2014, 07:40 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTOGEORGE View Post
Well Jack.........my boy, let's see. You ran a whopping .10 quicker then me.......WOW, Jeff broke twice and never ran eliminations, Mr. Wreckmaster broke also and never ran eliminations and last but not least Brian's car was AWOL! So if that's your definition of the Muppets Donkey Stomping me down the dragstrip OK you Win! LOL!!
Remember I DID run eliminations and DROVE my car onto my trailer after I broke.

GTO George
Georgie Georgie, i broke and had it fixed the next morning, then my nitrous progressive ****ed up and couldn't run Sunday. DO I HAVE TO HAVE SOMEONE PULL MY PANTS DOWN AGAIN..

First ultra street/ultimate street NOS car to get into the 4's!
1.079 4.559 153.23.
3100 lbs
7.77 @ 169 1/4 Mile (2015) with EHTTFMF!!
T2TTFMF!

Special Thanks to:
Ron at Rhodes Custom Auto
Butler Peformance
Jim Hostler's Transmissions (HOSGTO) on here
Induction Solutions
BES Racing Engines.
Cheeseburger
VP Racing Fuels
Calvert Racing
Old 03-06-2014, 07:51 PM
Suspended

So what I said was correct............................Jeff broke twice and didn't run eliminations and Jack only went a tenth quicker then me. I just wanted to hear it from the Mighty ECM. LOL! Yep you Donkey Stomped me. Double LOL!!

GTO George

Old 03-06-2014, 07:58 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Yep we all ran faster then that roller skate at a much heavier weight.

And we were racing the rest of the year while you were on the sidelines.

7.940@170.84. 3460#s

Last edited by LiL Jack; 03-06-2014 at 08:10 PM.
Old 03-06-2014, 08:28 PM
Suspended

You sure did run quicker (.10) then my what did you type.......................oh yea bag of SH_T. WOW i'd be upset if I ran a bag of SH_T and ONLY could beat it by a tenth! BOY It must take a lot to upset you. LOL!!

Only a tenth huh!!!!

GTO George

Old 03-06-2014, 09:21 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
You sure did run quicker (.10) then my what did you type.......................oh yea bag of SH_T. WOW i'd be upset if I ran a bag of SH_T and ONLY could beat it by a tenth! BOY It must take a lot to upset you. LOL!!

Only a tenth huh!!!!

GTO George
Go put three hundred pounds in your car and see how much you loose by then.

7.940@170.84. 3460#s
Old 03-06-2014, 10:37 PM
Suspended

llike I said .10 to a junk car with your High Dollar heads up Monster................WOW!

GTO George

Old 03-07-2014, 12:04 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Serious question George...do you seriously not get that it takes more power to go faster in a heavier car? And that your car would slow down significantly if you added that much weight?

Making CVWHAT's great again. I guess it took a deplorable ECM member to do it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Cox View Post
Holly cow we must be some dume corn huskers here in indiana or somthing!!!

Fastest Blow-thru Pontiac powered car in the Country 8.440@166.97 (3465lbs)

Fastest Pontiac CV-1 car on the planet with only 6 passes on the combo: 4.80@147.65/ 7.49@180.12MPH (3365lbs)
Old 03-07-2014, 08:58 AM
Suspended

No, seriously with my piece of SH_T, Duct tape JUNK car (this is what you guys have been calling it) by the way that's real classy........., and Jacks HIGH DOLLAR Mega Heads Up car could ONLY out run it by a tenth of a second is DAMN FREAKIN pathetic! Heck my car is even a Canadian car and they don't even have a good hockey team (just kidding)! To be truthful I even slowed the blower down at Norwalk because of my worn out slicks.........with a good pair of slicks I would have Donkey Stomped him at Norwalk with my OUT OF DATE, JUNK, PIECE OF SH_T. LOL!

GTO George

Old 03-07-2014, 09:16 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Giant blower. Fiberglass front. 300 lbs lighter.

Would you consider removing the references to the state of Michigan from you sig? Please

Being dead, it is not hard on you. You don't even know you're dead. It is hard on everyone else that is not dead.
BEING STUPID WORKS THE SAME WAY! The rest of us suffer.
Old 03-07-2014, 11:13 AM
Suspended

Excuse me mike BUT us fast cars were talkng. MY engine has a
big supercharger and you have a big mouth.......,,.im thinking we are even. LOL!!!

GTO George

Old 03-07-2014, 11:17 AM
Ultimate Warrior

E heads are " HIGH DOLLAR" heads?

Really?

7.940@170.84. 3460#s
Old 03-07-2014, 01:24 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Excuse me mike BUT us fast cars were talkng. MY engine has a
big supercharger and you have a big mouth.......,,.im thinking we are even. LOL!!!

GTO George
you are not fast for the sum of the parts you have....AT ALL! You should be embarrassed instead your bragging....

I may have a big mouth, But I also have a big enough brain to understand whats up. If I sat 100 people that even remotely understood drag racing in the stands to watch you race jack, jeff, Or brian. And they saw the fire breathing blower and the car lurching on idle at the line and asked them all who they would think is gonna be faster....who do you think they would pick? YOU thats who, then they would go nuts watching the other car beat your little pea bag and talk about it all the way home.

Do what you want to do, and feel free to continue embarrassing yourself.

Being dead, it is not hard on you. You don't even know you're dead. It is hard on everyone else that is not dead.

Last edited by mike leech; 03-07-2014 at 01:32 PM.
Old 03-07-2014, 03:13 PM
Suspended

Mike, Mike, Mike,
Shouldn't you be posting in the street car section.........seriously ?

My engine is MILD compaired to those Muppet Boys and some of their Groupies cars like YOU. Very low boost, a small bracket race camshaft, only a 3.73 rear gears & almost out of the box HP heads. Damn Mike, cars coming out of Detroit now a days are way more radical then mine! You need to stick to topics you actually know like.......maybe.......nothing! LOL!!

OK I'm done for now I'm getting ready to go to the Autorama.........LATER!

GTO George

Old 03-07-2014, 06:13 PM
Boost Engineer

Quote:
Damn Mike, cars coming out of Detroit now a days are way more radical then mine! You need to stick to topics you actually know like.......maybe.......nothing! LOL!! GTO George
Highest Horsepower Car "coming out of Detroit" is a Ford Shelby Mustang rated at 1000 HP. They do it with their stuff under the hood and can drive the car from Detroit to California.

So your LARGE CUBIC INCH, Roots 8-71 Blown Supercharger sticking out of the hood, with twin Dominators, on methanol, in a roller skate body, with 14x32 slicks is less "Radical"? Plus you say you are making 1300 Horsepower?

You need to stick to topics you actually know, George, That has to be one of the most stupid posts you have ever made that I have read on this board.

Tom Vaught

Despite small distractions, there are those who will go Forward, Learning, Sharing Knowledge, Doing what they can to help others move forward.
Old 03-07-2014, 07:01 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiL Jack View Post
E heads are " HIGH DOLLAR" heads?

Really?
Lil Jack,
Last time I checked $12K was still a "HIGH DOLLAR" head package.

Stan

David Vizard & Stan Weiss' IOP / Flow / Induction Optimization - Cam Selection Software
http://www.magneticlynx.com/DV
Download FREE 14 Trial IOP / Flow Software
http://www.magneticlynx.com/DV/Flow_..._Day_Trial.php
Pontiac Pump Gas List
http://www.magneticlynx.com/carfor/pont_gas.htm
Using PMD Block and Heads List
http://www.magneticlynx.com/carfor/pont_pmd.htm
Old 03-07-2014, 07:01 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Mike, Mike, Mike,
Shouldn't you be posting in the street car section.........seriously ?

My engine is MILD compaired to those Muppet Boys and some of their Groupies cars like YOU. Very low boost, a small bracket race camshaft, only a 3.73 rear gears & almost out of the box HP heads. Damn Mike, cars coming out of Detroit now a days are way more radical then mine! You need to stick to topics you actually know like.......maybe.......nothing! LOL!!

OK I'm done for now I'm getting ready to go to the Autorama.........LATER!

GTO George
I didn't say it was radical.....I said it was an unimpressive turd IMO. While you're blabbering on about your tame not radical car....read your own sig....

KRE High Ports
MR-1 Block
525 C.I.
8-71 Stage 3 BDS Roots Blower
way over 1,300 HP at 20 LBS. of BOOST
1,100 Foot Lbs. of Torque
3,100+ lbs.
3.73 Gears
Rossler TH210 transmission

And you are slower than them! Priceless! Since you can't build real power put an air compressor on it....LOL. Theres nothing wrong with your car...as long as you don't talk poop like its the most impressive thing ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vaught View Post
Highest Horsepower Car "coming out of Detroit" is a Ford Shelby Mustang rated at 1000 HP. They do it with their stuff under the hood and can drive the car from Detroit to California.

So your LARGE CUBIC INCH, Roots 8-71 Blown Supercharger sticking out of the hood, with twin Dominators, on methanol, in a roller skate body, with 14x32 slicks is less "Radical"? Plus you say you are making 1300 Horsepower?

You need to stick to topics you actually know, George, That has to be one of the most stupid posts you have ever made that I have read on this board.

Tom Vaught
He is incapable of seeing it tom.....If I had all that crap on my car I'd be swinging from the rafters after kicking my own stool if it didn't run 7.30s after 1 year.

more impressive? this....
8.30 165
or this...

PLEASE!

Old 03-07-2014, 07:21 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan Weiss View Post
Lil Jack,
Last time I checked $12K was still a "HIGH DOLLAR" head package.

Stan
I just sold the whole top end less nitrous system for $6500.

7.940@170.84. 3460#s
Old 03-07-2014, 08:25 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Whats amazing to me is the fact that people can't understand that not everyone whats a max effort all out car. Over build it and then dial it back and enjoy the thing.

Old 03-07-2014, 10:05 PM
Boost Engineer

Quote:
Originally Posted by v869tr6 View Post
Whats amazing to me is the fact that people can't understand that not everyone whats a max effort all out car. Over build it and then dial it back and enjoy the thing.
Nothing wrong with "overbuilding". Auto Manufacturers actually do that routinely.
Testing an engine for 1600 hours on an Engine Dyno to the "Engine Failure" point is routine. That is why it is not an issue when a 1000 hp Turbocharged or Supercharged PRODUCTION Shelby Mustang can actually be driven on the street with Pump Gas and be driven from Michigan to the west coast. .

A few of those Shelbys will never see a track or a full WOT pass driven by the average guy on the street. THEY BUY THE HORSEPOWER, THEY JUST DON'T USE IT!
Same deal with George's deal, he has a "1300 HP" engine and he runs low 8s because he can be competitive against other 8 second cars. Do you really think that he would come to Milan Dragway and race against a TASCA Super Stock type Mustang that can run low 7s? Not happening.

So I know that George Picks His Races like the long time racer that he is. But to post that "cars coming out of Detroit now a days are way more radical then mine!" is pure BS. I have 37 years in the "cars coming out of Detroit" game so I feel I am qualified in that area to say B*ll*hit on that deal.

I am done. Let you guys get back to the street racer banter.

Tom Vaught

Despite small distractions, there are those who will go Forward, Learning, Sharing Knowledge, Doing what they can to help others move forward.