Closed Thread

Old 08-04-2010, 11:44 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guilty View Post
Greg,
My friend talked to Frank Rizzo on the phone the other day and Frank went thru the resto process with him reminding him he had "an awesome set of tools" numerous times during the conversation. He is going to have Frank start on the restoration when he gets back from moving some furniture for some people on the east coast.
That sounds like the guy that drives those big 2 ton trucks moving furniture for Moishes down in NYC . This guy is good at popping wheelies going through the toll boothes and he never damages anything !

Old 08-07-2010, 05:22 PM

Default Frank Rizzo

Frank if you see this post please call me I have another batch of rivets waiting for you

Old 08-08-2010, 04:00 PM
Suspended

I would personally like to thank everyone for your excitement and enthusiasm over our new Judge Clone Registry. I talked to many people over this last weekend at Norwalk and the excitement is overwhelming! First off,Frank Rizzo wanted me to pass along his personal apology for not being there this weekend. Frank just bought a dairy in Wisconsin and said that if he left this weekend,it would get his tit in a wringer! Some people were concerned about the guys with REAL judges trying to get in our registry. THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN!!! After much deliberation with Frank and Sal-we decided the only way to stop this attack on our beloved clones is to start our very own verification process. Just like Ford guys have the Marti Report-we now will be stepping up and creating THE RIZZO REPORT!!!!! This is to ensure that none of those damn real cars get in! Frank will be taking on this task personally,as these clones are near and dear to his heart. The cost will be $299(PLUS BREAKFAST AT IHOP) for full and indisputable paperwork documenting your Judge Clone. This paperwork will trump PHS at any of our planned events for next year. Also,due to the guys with other pontiac clones,we will be starting the CPOCI CLUB. This stands for Clone Pontiac Oakland Club Incopacitated. Join today and show pride in your Clone Pontiac!!!!

Old 08-08-2010, 05:24 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregsgtos2 View Post
Club Incopacitated
This must require a Mexican attorney.

Some people know all of their rights, but none of their obligations.
Old 08-08-2010, 05:44 PM
Suspended

No- he is a homeboy.

Old 08-08-2010, 06:26 PM
Ultimate Warrior

As a person who has a Judge clone,I would like to give advice to anybody thinking about cloning one.Dont do it. Keep it a GTO. Never a good feeling to see a mess of cars just like yours.

Old 08-08-2010, 06:52 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by J GLASGO View Post
As a person who has a Judge clone,I would like to give advice to anybody thinking about cloning one.Dont do it. Keep it a GTO. Never a good feeling to see a mess of cars just like yours.
You mean it's like owning an Early T/A ( 70-72 ) White or Blue.Put them all in a line spin the owners of them around and around a couple of time's and watch them have fun trying to figure out who's is who's!!!!!!!!

Old 08-08-2010, 06:59 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Well.... Yes.I love the 70-72 TA,S,and the CR,and OO cars.I have had real cars of all of them,but i always hated going to a show with them. My nephew went to the show with me today,and i think i heard half a dozen times,"Uncle John,theres a car like yours" Greg,whoever your making fun of,i think he gets the point.

Last edited by J GLASGO; 08-08-2010 at 07:04 PM. Reason: felt like it
Old 08-08-2010, 07:22 PM
Suspended

Jeez-you guys are taking all of this WAY too serious!!!!! LIGHTEN UP!! You guys could ruin a good night at the strip club????

Old 08-08-2010, 07:35 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I have been accused of many things,but i have never ruined a night at the strip club.

Old 08-08-2010, 07:41 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I knew I had a reason for all of those single's I have saved and the special purpose they will serve. Is this for Judge clone registry member's only ?

Old 08-08-2010, 07:52 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I find this negative feedback referring to the Judge clone registry utterly appalling and it just shows there is a conspiracy out there that is trying to undermine this nonpurist effort to establish themselves in the Pontiac world .

Old 08-08-2010, 11:51 PM
Suspended

Telly-well said. Now lets get those Clones registered and documented by the Rizzo Report!!

Old 08-09-2010, 12:39 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

I have a serious question? I have a geniune clone of a Judge that was copy from another clone Judge. This car is a clone of a clone! Since I have not cloned a real Judge and I have a exact copy of a another clone should I start my own double Judge cloned registry? or should we just stop cloning around?

Old 08-09-2010, 07:18 AM
Ultimate Warrior

someone that runs this forum like all this cloning....

Old 08-09-2010, 05:57 PM
Suspended

I have never heard of the double clone. That brings up a very interesting situation. I think the person starting this registry, Frank Rizzo, should handle this delicate situation.

Old 08-09-2010, 07:13 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

I'm so glad to find this thread. Over the last few years I've cloned (and re-bodied) many GTO's and Judges. Now I have a place to register them. Hope the new owners don't see this thread

Old 08-09-2010, 09:26 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

I have another serious question? I have a 69 tempest base of base with rubber floor mats, no radio, limelight green, bench seat, 6 cylinder, 3 on the tree, wing windows, no vent dash, 2 door post 28k original. I want to clone the original E/T car but it no longer exists! so how can you clone something from nothing, is this possible? Do I have to build the car, test it and crush it to complete the cloning? But after I crush the E/T it no longer exits so it never was a clone to begin with?

I am looking for a higher power to answer these imporant questions? Which leads me to this serious question, since they do not make Pontiac any more, does mean all clones don't have the right to exist? This is America what the hell is going here? I want answers even if I can't handle the truth!

Last edited by richard sargent; 08-09-2010 at 09:37 PM.
Old 08-09-2010, 09:48 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

So now none of us can drive our clones or go to strip clubs in our clones for that matter, or even take a bus to a strip club! I am mad as hell and I not going to take it anymore! My rights have been violated!

Old 08-10-2010, 08:02 AM
Ultimate Warrior

This new registry sounds like it could be theraputic as Sid was indicating, but as Rich has pointed out there are some bugs for Frank to work out . Maybe the clone registry needs a stimulus package?

Closed Thread