Pontiac - Race The next Level

Old 07-12-2015, 04:56 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Uratchko View Post
It's hard not to get wrapped up in competitive drama. I do my best to try and not discuss things about competition... but I fail occasionally and catch myself doing it. But I truly hate that part in all this....

From a personal perspective it's best to just ignore the gallery of folks saying things and know that you are doing the best you can do. Things go wrong for everyone and if they never go wrong, then what can you learn? You're on a steep learning curve and it will all settle down eventually and perform like it should.

This stuff ain't easy at the level you're trying to play. That's why it's such a small community in the n/a world.

It would be nice to see fellow engine builders, and or racers that when something goes wrong, instead of degrading, they are offering encouragement, advice, etc...

There are some builders and racers like that and it's who I tend to gravitate towards. And I can take note of that as well to remind myself to do that.....

Chin up and get er done!!! I got a little fixin' to do myself....
Well said Chris, couldn't agree more.

Dwight

Old 07-12-2015, 05:10 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda72 View Post
Well said Chris, couldn't agree more.

Dwight
This from a guy who has offered real help more than once. You are top shelf dwight! And chris

Being dead, it is not hard on you. You don't even know you're dead. It is hard on everyone else that is not dead.
BEING STUPID WORKS THE SAME WAY! The rest of us suffer.
Old 07-12-2015, 05:47 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Langer View Post
Is it an accident that you haven't posted anything in this thread since your passes at Milan? And were off again...

... if you know what i know, and I'm assuming you do, then you're a phukin' azzhole for saying that to Mike, if you don't know, then please disregard my statement ... but I'm willing to bet you do know ...

Old 07-12-2015, 05:51 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Uratchko View Post
It's hard not to get wrapped up in competitive drama. I do my best to try and not discuss things about competition... but I fail occasionally and catch myself doing it. But I truly hate that part in all this....

From a personal perspective it's best to just ignore the gallery of folks saying things and know that you are doing the best you can do. Things go wrong for everyone and if they never go wrong, then what can you learn? You're on a steep learning curve and it will all settle down eventually and perform like it should.

This stuff ain't easy at the level you're trying to play. That's why it's such a small community in the n/a world.

It would be nice to see fellow engine builders, and or racers that when something goes wrong, instead of degrading, they are offering encouragement, advice, etc...

There are some builders and racers like that and it's who I tend to gravitate towards. And I can take note of that as well to remind myself to do that.....

Chin up and get er done!!! I got a little fixin' to do myself....
... I AGREE 1000% !!!!! ...

Old 07-12-2015, 07:29 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Mike, the other thread that I stupidly got involved in, did not mention you as one of the fast cars, I was looking at it as power adder cars.
What you have done N/A is wicked impressive. I think the most impressive. I could not do what you have done even if I had money. Knowledge and testing you did is awsome. I wrench my own car but had to add a turbo to get it to a "fun" level. All the head thread b.s. aside, an old Ehead heading to the sevens N/A is crazy cool and a huge accomplishment. When I hit lotto, I'll ask you who is helping you so I can go that fast too! After you run the 7 post the dyno # please. Good Luck.

Old 07-12-2015, 08:41 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnta1 View Post
That's an excellent ideal.

You need to impress that on most of the people who follow the OP of this thread?

That's funny, you say some ignorant chit yourself.

7.940@170.84. 3460#s