Pontiac - Race The next Level

Closed Thread

Old 06-27-2005, 10:50 AM
Ultimate Warrior

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brian Baker:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 69firebird4004spd:
Baker, when are you going to take that stupid avatar down, you sold
that car a year ago, and if it wasn't for Ray you wouldn't have that
time slip. What's the matter Baker, you got what you could get out of
Ray, and now your so jealous of him, you need to slander one of our
hero's.

Baker, I think you'll need to loose another 100 lbs, before you'll
fit in that piece of ***** your calling a funny car. Who's driving it
Misus...LOL TAKE YOUR AVATAR DOWN! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

First of all, if it's in print, it's libel...not slander.

Show me in this thread where I have done either to Ray? If making fun of what will happen first, Ray fixing his front end or Misus getting his heap running is libel, then I guess I'm guilty as charged.

I'll keep my avatar up as long as I like, thank you...and no, Ray had absolutely nothing to do with that 10.12 @ 135 timeslip (which was recorded on a Wednesday night at Budd's Creek, Bill Weyrich was there shooting video of it). Ray was however a great help at Norwalk in 2003, as was Larry Davis, and had it not been for both of these guys, I would have not been able to run as many rounds as I did that year on Saturday (which I've thanked both of them on here several times).

Got what I could get out of Ray? Ask him about the stunt he tried to pull with the cylinder head and rocker arm deal. To his credit though, he did stand behind them and refund my money in full. Brian it was not intended as a stunt , I felt it was a good price for what I was selling, but since the deal was made without you seeing the parts, when you were unhappy I had no other choice but to refund the money , just as the deal between you and JCu on the rocckers you sold to him, he wasent happy so you refunded his money and that should be the end of it it is very hard to do a deal over the internet and describ parts, because obviously one persons decription of good and bad can differ from another persons, so at that point the only way these things can end is we do what you and I did refund the money I also tried to be even more fair by not only refunding the money but the shipping as well, Im sure it was an inconvienence for you to have to box everything up and ship it back, but I did go out of my way to make sure it was no money out of your pocket I dont know what else I could have done

Yup, I'll need to lose another 100 lbs. to fit in my heap for sure...and even then I might not be able to. I might be there 1 year from now, who knows. I do know one thing though. 1 year from now I'll be thinner, and you'll still be an annoying douchebag that idolizes Ray. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mat it! Spray it! Chute it! Just another 8 Second Pass!
Old 06-27-2005, 10:57 AM
Ultimate Warrior

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 69firebird4004spd:
What I don't under stand is why you keep a avatar up of a car you sold two years ago. Must be ego I guess, or I guess it makes you think you belong
in Ray class...LOL Face it Baker your so jealous of Ray " our hero " you can't see striaght. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The car was sold in June 2004.

When the funny car is finished, it will replace the Discomobile in the avatar.

I can see straighter than Ray's front tires when he's hanging them on the launch.

I can also see straighter than you can past that twin shift light tach on that POS GTO you have behind your hot tub in your garage.

How's the weather in Rhode Island today, Lou?

Old 06-27-2005, 10:58 AM
Ultimate Warrior

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brian Baker:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ray Cox:
Tom V, you seem to be a name dropper,try an associate yourself
with people that have real accomplishments, from what I hear you've never own or ever
raced anything in your life. As far as Misus goes, you must be selling
him some thing or making a buck on him, why else would you
defend a complete looser. Oh I get it Misus has bull *****ed you
into believe that funny car with ever see the track, just another
name you can drop,just in case, right Tom, sorry but your another looser.

Going after Ray who's everyone hero you are showing your true colors
hypocrite </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Let's see here...this is your first post in the RACE section, your from Illinois, and Ray is your hero. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>He is not from il Brian </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Says Crest Hill, IL right in his profile. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I know what it says, but its not the guy from Il that helps me on the car is all Im trying to say Im not sure who it really is

Old 06-27-2005, 10:59 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Ray made good on the deal, so there's no hard feelings there from my end.

Old 06-27-2005, 11:05 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Since I still owe Ken 100.00 or so, I wonder if He would call it even since I kept his sticker on the car for the last 2 years havent been able to run the scoop at Pro yet , but it has been on a few NSCA videos infact it played at the PRI show all week in indy with a dude scoop in the video

Old 06-27-2005, 11:10 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Talk about not being able to see straight. How can you see anything with those nose and mustache glasses?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	LOU.1.jpe
Views:	203
Size:	89.9 KB
ID:	12195  

Old 06-27-2005, 11:16 AM
On Vacation

Wally Walrus:

What are those hooks used for?

When you're done using them, is there an outline of a hook, so that you know where it goes?

I like the gauge, line and bracket setup, Wally.

Whose brand are those, anyway? Afro Engineering?

Old 06-27-2005, 11:19 AM

Still pushing that car in and out of the garage Misus...LOL jealous of Ray.

Old 06-27-2005, 11:20 AM
Ultimate Warrior

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Blown Nitro Pontiac:
Wally Walrus:

When you're done using them, is there an outline of a hook, so that you know where it goes?

I like the gauge, line and bracket setup, Wally.

Whose brand are those, anyway? Afro Engineering?

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>Looks neat and clean to me Minus atleast he has a car and a garage, show us a time slip where you have been down the track this year, or ever...........

Old 06-27-2005, 11:24 AM
On Vacation

I'm still looking for it, Ray, but I'm sort of embarrassed to show it to anybody.

I believe it was an 11.41, or something to that effect.

I have a car and a garage, too, Ray?

Your point?

Old 06-27-2005, 11:28 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Minus when are you going to get rid of the probe body and put a pontiac on, cant you afford to ship the one you bought in chicago? its been sitting in Larrys barn for a year, the pigeons like it a lot the black makes a good target. but dont worry Larrys dog duke lifts his leg to rinse it off from time to time

Old 06-27-2005, 11:28 AM
On Vacation

Still pushing that car in and out of the garage Misus...LOL jealous of Ray. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Which part of Ray am I jealous of? His IQ?

Tell me something, Lou: When Maxey died, how much did you still own him on that heap of yours?

Old 06-27-2005, 11:29 AM
Ultimate Warrior

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Blown Nitro Pontiac:
Wally Walrus:

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I wonder if he now has places to hang his hot tub cleaning equipment when not in use, and if he has outlines for them on the pegboard too?

Old 06-27-2005, 11:31 AM
Ultimate Warrior

I'm still looking for it, Ray, but I'm sort of embarrassed to show it to anybody.

I believe it was an 11.41, or something to that effect.

I have a car and a garage, too, Ray?

Your point?

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>so your best pass isnt any better than my worst pass breaking in a new motorjust hours after we assembled it, and litterly minutes after we out it in the car, at the track ? lucky you do have the car "in the garage"
what did Tom Say about an embarasment.....

Old 06-27-2005, 11:32 AM
On Vacation

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ray Cox:
Minus when are you going to get rid of the probe body and put a pontiac on, cant you afford to ship the one you bought in chicago? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually, Ray, some illiterate hick offered to bring it to VA for free, remember?

The body has been there since April. I heard you wet yourself when Larry told you it was his.

Speaking of Larry's garage, how long did you park your POS TA there before he threw you out?

And when are going to deliver Larry's gauge setup, User?

Old 06-27-2005, 11:36 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Minus when are you going to get rid of the probe body and put a pontiac on, cant you afford to ship the one you bought in chicago? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually, Ray, some illiterate hick offered to bring it to VA for free, remember?

The body has been there since April. I heard you wet yourself when Larry told you it was his.

Speaking of Larry's garage, how long did you park your POS TA there before he threw you out?

And when are going to deliver Larry's gauge setup, User?

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>my car was there several months, and where were you when Larry needed help putting his motor in or taking it out? how about when he needed a trailer to get it to the painters? (oh you donnt even have a trailer do you) atleast myn drove in and out! when have you helped Larry with anything? whos the User loser

Old 06-27-2005, 11:37 AM
Boost Engineer

Quote: (By Ray Cox):

"No I am not offended Ray, I am just speaking my mind just like you have been for some time,
(the only difference is, Ray, most people think I HAVE A MIND. thats one thing I like is someone to say what they mean, its about time more people did I hate it when people callme and agree with me on the phone about all this stuff but dont have the guts to put it on the board. Im sorry your unhappy with me an hopefully I can change that, but atleast you say it instead of hiding or sugar caoting things"

I apologize, Ray, for my outburst with you. Pure Frustration!

Yep, I was speaking my mind. You and Larry have known me a while and know I will not BS you.
I am really disappointed that you decided to go to the race with your Chit not sorted out vs
skipping a race and working out the tune-up at home. Despite the fact that some individuals worship you, I am, personally, disappointed when you have a poor showing. Kind of like a parent
with a kid who could be Valdictorian but is lazy and barely gets by. Not saying the kid isn't
smart, just that they will not take the extra time to do it right vs waiting til the last night
to study for the test. It is called preparation. Larry, your buddy and mine, knows about real preparation before the big deal. You could learn from him if you wanted to.

Quote:

"Going after Ray who's everyone hero you are showing your true colors
hypocrite"

Ha! Ha! Ha! You are so full of it, dude. You ask most people on the board, who actually know
me and they will agree with Ray that I always show my true colors.

Quote:

"What I don't under stand is why you keep a avatar up of a car you sold two years ago. Must be ego I guess, or I guess it makes you think you belong in Ray class...LOL Face it Baker your so jealous of Ray " our hero " you can't see striaght".

Baker is a lot of things but a jealous doesn't come to mind.

My avatar is from about 35 years ago so I guess Brain's one that is two years old has a few years to go.

I am willing to give Misus a chance on his car being built and campaigned at some point.
No I am not in love with him, he is more Larry and Brian's type. I personally am in love with
Larry's wife but am happy married so I can't do anything about that deal.

Tom V.

Despite small distractions, there are those who will go Forward, Learning, Sharing Knowledge, Doing what they can to help others move forward.
Old 06-27-2005, 11:38 AM
On Vacation

Ray:

You're an "at leaster."

"My car ran a pathetic number (without blowing up this time), but AT LEAST I have a nice truck to tow my trailer with."

Old 06-27-2005, 11:40 AM

Misus, is your wife still supporting you, get off
the board and go to work.

Old 06-27-2005, 11:41 AM

Tom, still name droping

Closed Thread