Pontiac - Race The next Level

View Poll Results: What happens when bad69bird gets it done
CV Swingers claim credit and ... Brian will remain an outcast 8 26.67%
cv camp takes credit,uses Brian as a poster boy,he has to PAY for band width on cv chn. 1 3.33%
CV camp gives him a lifetime membership to the CV site,CV mafia etc. 1 3.33%
Ehead mafia still says EHTTFMF! and claims its just due to the EFI and boost. 9 30.00%
ECM tosses Brian to the curb! Brian has to chose between the cv channel, or Gachs site 2 6.67%
Brian earns the respect of his peers by working hard and smart. 20 66.67%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-10-2014, 11:27 PM

Send a message via AIM to David Holmberg

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7T2 View Post
you are outside the circle of trust-
robert d

Is that like the cone of silence from Get Smart?

The Following User Says Thank You to David Holmberg For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2014, 11:38 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Kinsler View Post
7t junk, when are the cv2s coming out so jack can smash them too?
I can leave my light work up to you KK!

7.940@170.84. 3460#s
The Following User Says Thank You to LiL Jack For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2014, 11:45 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Quote:
Quote:

maybe unintended, but nevertheless... maybe the cv camp should ensign mike leech as an honorary cv member due to his contribution...
silent vote on cv channel?
mccarty, what you think??
bump-
dont be intimidated mc-
youre on the point

Old 01-10-2014, 11:48 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiL Jack View Post
I can leave my light work up to you KK!
so how fast will your new heads be in '14?
whats a few #'s amongst friends, bro..
lets talk-

Old 01-11-2014, 12:03 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
bump-
dont be intimidated mc-
youre on the point
so your saying mike leech is a closet cv ***?

First ultra street/ultimate street NOS car to get into the 4's!
1.079 4.559 153.23.
3100 lbs
7.77 @ 169 1/4 Mile (2015) with EHTTFMF!!
T2TTFMF!

Special Thanks to:
Ron at Rhodes Custom Auto
Butler Peformance
Jim Hostler's Transmissions (HOSGTO) on here
Induction Solutions
BES Racing Engines.
Cheeseburger
VP Racing Fuels
Calvert Racing
Old 01-11-2014, 12:04 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
so how fast will your new heads be in '14?
whats a few #'s amongst friends, bro..
lets talk-
FASTER THAN CV1s,2s,3s and 4s!!

First ultra street/ultimate street NOS car to get into the 4's!
1.079 4.559 153.23.
3100 lbs
7.77 @ 169 1/4 Mile (2015) with EHTTFMF!!
T2TTFMF!

Special Thanks to:
Ron at Rhodes Custom Auto
Butler Peformance
Jim Hostler's Transmissions (HOSGTO) on here
Induction Solutions
BES Racing Engines.
Cheeseburger
VP Racing Fuels
Calvert Racing
The Following User Says Thank You to Jeff Kinsler For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2014, 12:10 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Kinsler View Post
so your saying mike leech is a closet cv ***?
hopefully after he goes through that phase he can one day grow up to become a checkbook glory pass racer

The Following User Says Thank You to Batman For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2014, 12:16 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote: "as far as my dealings with hedrick,
goober nego'ed the deal for him to buy a set of used heads long, long time ago, because he couldnt come up with the $3500 needed for complete new CV top end....hmm, that should have been my first clue"

Response: Yes Jim I look for the best deal I can get...why pay retail if you don't have too.

Quote: "so i sent them based on that glowing reccommendation... metal discoloration of repair was so obvious only helen keller wouldnt have noticed, even though hedrick has claimed here that i didnt tell him about it - REALLY?? you, a cop, didnt see that?? in return i recieve an UNSOLICITED 'advertising prospectus'... a multipage flier listing numerous reasons why i should sponsor his program.... i NEVER returned it."

Response: With regards to my sponsorship packet. I sent that to you after we talked and I said that if you wanted I would send it so you would have something for tax purposes (to back up the fact that you helped me out). I offered to send it too you for the previously stated reason. So sure it was "unsolicited" as you said but I NEVER expected it to be returned...don't know where you were going with that one. Nor do I care for you to elaborate.

Quote: "almost 30 passes on steve morris' dyno in july, netting 140hp increase over his e heads was the result. morris reccomended either intercooler or switch to meth considering 300+* intake air temps w/ c16 ... in 1 ear and out the other,,, should have been my second clue"

Response: Yes, Steve said that yes to reduce the intake temp to do one or the other but he also stated that there are plenty of people running just like I was and with more boost.

Quote: "motor off the dyno and carted back to DE and in the car PDQ for norwalk. then i get the call... 'hay bud, can you bust me some cap for gas to norwalk'... third clue. first couple passes off the trailer 69 nets best pass to date...8 forty something in the heat. tenth and half better w/ as cast cv's vs best BES ported E pass ever."

Response: Yup you're right I asked for some fuel money to cover me getting up there. I didn't say it in the ghetto sentence you quoted me as saying...because in da hood, "bust me some cap" refers to shooting off a gun, not asking for gas money. You were very anxious for me to get that motor home, change the head gaskets, and put it in the car "PDQ" so I could make it to Norwalk because you had NOBODY that was going to be there running your product. And at the time, with the exception of Robin, NOBODY was making as much power as me but he wasn't making it to Norwalk...so you said you would help me out for me busting my a$$ to get there.

Quote: THEN is when the problems started- "its hot, so im gonna adjust the carb" he said. after that... BOOM... yep, burned out the same spot keefer did... repair didnt hold. so i call keefer and relay the info... 'what now, i ask him"... well, he cut out the o ring groove on the head" ken sez "thats why it failed... hes an idiot for doing that, and im not standing behind it, that his fault!!"

Response: What does me having the receiver groove machined out do with it blowing out that spot in the head? Either way I don't care and it done and over now.

Quote: "the next back and forth that isnt worth the typing...
bottom line is, the buck stopped here and i sent hedrick a NEW pair to replace his keefer repaired/ failed used heads. hedrick never had any luck after that point.... even though the drool school will have you believe its all the heads fault- norwalk 2011, bad69bird admitted he put the MAIN BEARINGS in UPSIDE DOWN in his haste to jump the trailer for norwalk."

Response: Yup you are right again...I put them in backwards because I was rushing to get the car ready for Norwalk 2010, not 2011 because you wanted your product there for the big show and I wanted to go as well. I'm sorry you must NEVER make mistakes...I wasn't sure if you were God before, but I am convince that you are now...must be nice to be so perfect. Get right the intake has distribution issues with a blower application is what I said.

Quote: "but IM the consummate idiot? right mike?

the point of this long post is 2- fold:
1. ive learned that what i classify as 'friendly help' was misconstrued as 'sponsorship' to bad69bird
2. hedrick has attempted to fund his program on the backs of others, because he doesnt have the means necessary to compete at the level he wishes."

Response: Like George Carlin says..."Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience." So you don't have to respond to this post because I'm not going to argue with you Jim.

You can say what you want about you giving me "friendly help" but from your own admissions and when Arnie and I talked about the heads back at Norwalk 2010 in my pit, you spent a great deal of money funding Arnie's CV-1 motor that got hurt a few times and he did not promote your product anywhere near the level I did. So if you compare ROI I'm sure I'm ahead in that deal.

1. you can construe "friendly help" and "sponsorship" however you want I don't care.

2. Yup you're right I'm not rich like you.

Jim my priorities in life right now do not include my car, nor hanging out on this board for hours on end. So as I stated before, I will not banter back and forth with you because I don't have the time for it and at the end of the day...it's really not that important to me.

Making CVWHAT's great again. I guess it took a deplorable ECM member to do it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Cox View Post
Holly cow we must be some dume corn huskers here in indiana or somthing!!!

Fastest Blow-thru Pontiac powered car in the Country 8.440@166.97 (3465lbs)

Fastest Pontiac CV-1 car on the planet with only 6 passes on the combo: 4.80@147.65/ 7.49@180.12MPH (3365lbs)
Closed Thread