Exhaust TECH Mufflers, Headers and Pipes Issues

Closed Thread

Old 09-29-2012, 02:28 PM

I once believed in the venture but with no information from Aron, Ron or anyone who might have received header. I figure the worst - we lost our money! I am beginning to believe crustysarge is right. Nothing I can do about it except live with it.

I have tried to stay positive and ask those to sound off if they have received headers and please post pictures.... but nothing. Just guys like wondering like myself. Prove me wrong by someone showing that they have received headers in the last month or so.

Loosing hope fast.

Old 09-30-2012, 05:32 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by BVR421 View Post
I wonder if at this point, sending money in advance would be a little like hitting on a $2 crack whore with no protection.
I mean what could possibly go wrong, she promised she was clean.

This PayPal deal sounds safe but do you realize PayPal will only refund up to the amount that is in the sellers paypal account.
No one, legit or not, with a PayPal account leaves money in it or in the bank account that PayPal requires for a backup. It just isnt done, too easy for scammers to wipe it out.
What if you are due a $700 refund and there is only $12.43 in the sellers account? That will be your refund.
What is the saying? 'You cant get blood out of a turnip'.
I had no idea that paypal protects so poorly. They damn-sure take your money.

I came an ant's eyelash from ordering a set a month ago with paypal "protection".

Old 10-01-2012, 10:13 PM
Ultimate Warrior

This is happening AGAIN ??? Unbelieveable, I got a D`port set the first time around then people got stiffed soon after i got mine...And now its round two... Sad very sad..

It would be nice if someone who had their sheit together made these....

Old 10-03-2012, 10:18 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formulas View Post

It would be nice if someone who had their sheit together made these....

This...

Old 10-10-2012, 01:15 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Any Updates?

Old 10-14-2012, 01:45 PM

Default Still No Headers...

Silence is telling, isn't it?

Old 10-14-2012, 02:13 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Any one got a A-body d-port set of these they aren't gonna use in the next few weeks???

I'd given thought about building some.

I got many hours of practice sitting over the top of a Tig Torch...

Old 10-17-2012, 05:53 PM
Ultimate Warrior

crickets....

Old 10-18-2012, 02:18 AM

This thread is an amazing thread. This what I worried about when I started my company 3 years ago. Being overwhelmed. I have a wife , 2 kids that play sports, and full time job with the local utility. I know how it is to be an enthusiasts turn small business owner. It took alot of planning, hard work and time management. I had an ideal for a new FMIC setup for Subaru's. http://legacygt.com/forums/showthrea...ll-131072.html I have been able to expand and add new products and full line of retail sales for Subaru's. Www.racerxengineering.com

I design, manufacture, and sale my own products. If there is something I can do to help to get this organized let me know. The link above is to my install thread and has over 1100 post from my customers and it's still active over the last 3 years. You can see what my reputation and I'm not looking make money off of this. I'm just offering to help to help the Pontiac community the same way I have help the Subaru community. I always believe in giving back to community have provided me with help. Let me know if I can help. Bryan

Old 10-20-2012, 02:42 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Where are the supporters of Ron now? I said it before and I will keep saying it, many of you made me the bad guy for complaining but who has everybody's money and has once again fell of the face of the earth?

IF YOU SEND RON WATTS MONEY YOU WILL BE SORRY.

I increase my offer to $500 cash for his address and contact information so I can take legal action.

Old 10-20-2012, 03:39 PM

Stil supporting him and if you wouldn't be such a dumb **** and scare people things would be a lot better for the community and Ron.
And you can respond with a lot of bs and expaining things, i know it sucks that you have to wait a long time but you have a big part in it yourself.

My 2 cents.

Daan
The Netherlands

Old 10-20-2012, 05:12 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Same here!!!.

Old 10-20-2012, 07:40 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Hey sarge, to answer your question, I'm still waiting for my O port headers and still supporting Ron!

Old 10-20-2012, 09:34 PM

Yeah, hurry up and place a new order to help get an old order out. Then your new order will eventually turn into an old order. Then someone will post a few pics of their new headers on here, and you'll get excited thinking maybe your's are next! Nah, your's aren't next. Then you'll be totally ignored by anyone you try to contact. And you spend months, perhaps years, wondering where your hard earned $600 went.

Sorry, but I don't support Ron. This whole set up is shady. But maybe I'm just a d!ck.

Old 10-21-2012, 06:10 AM

All I can say is... I was told I would get headers and I have not. I sent my money and I have absolutely NOTHING. No headers, no information, nothing. I have tried to contact Aron, Ron..... NOTHING.

Almost seven months for me ............NOTHING! Not even a response on this thread from them. If others wish to join the rest of us who have nothing for our money be my guest.

Call me names if you want....... Prove me wrong. Show the rest of us if you have received headers. Someone tell me headers are being delivered. I want to be shown that headers are going to those who paid for them.

Old 10-21-2012, 09:53 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClassicDriverMan View Post
All I can say is... I was told I would get headers and I have not. I sent my money and I have absolutely NOTHING. No headers, no information, nothing. I have tried to contact Aron, Ron..... NOTHING.

Almost seven months for me ............NOTHING! Not even a response on this thread from them. If others wish to join the rest of us who have nothing for our money be my guest.

Call me names if you want....... Prove me wrong. Show the rest of us if you have received headers. Someone tell me headers are being delivered. I want to be shown that headers are going to those who paid for them.
Yes NOTHING is correct. I have been owed a refund from Ron for I think 7 years this month. Sorry but that is just grand theft. I havent posted on this subject for a while cause I thought Ron may make good on his debts. But its not looking good. Remember your in line for a refund AFTER me.

Old 10-21-2012, 12:37 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

OK, to be fair, I did get $20 minus PayPal % back! Wow.

Once again, it is my fault Ron has no customers. This is total BS and I will keep telling everybody to not send a penny until I see headers or cash. If he delivered what he promised we would all be talking about how great they are, but he didn't did he?

Old 10-27-2012, 04:33 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Had contact today with some guys who are waighting on headers and who suporting Ron. Some of these guys are in contact with Ron ones in a while. he is still hanging in there, BUT mainly due to negatif comends from others umongst crustyarge selfish actions. New orders have been dropping . witch means a delay and ore no headers at all. for those who are stil waighting.
Rons is doing the best he can as usual. but the BS is not helping out here. im reddy to pay up and suport Ron in order to get some headers done and out of the door!!...

Old 10-27-2012, 06:27 AM

If the people who has gotten them say, In the last year, would speak up either with pics or positive feedback ,I think it would help encourage new orders so that Ron could keep somewhat of a positive cash flow , That way maybe he can one day get a set built for Crusty Sarge . Sarge.. You gotta calm down and allow/encourage new sales or just wait that much longer, I know it's hard for you to see, but Ron has his back against the wall, He is doing a very Admirable thing, Everybody try visualize what he has to endure day in day out, I don't personally know Ron,but I have spoken with him and He has went out of his way to make sure I understood ,If this had been me or 75% of the people on here ,we would have gave up a long time ago, Remember, he started this out of the love of the hobby, he got screwed , yet he is trying to make it right,melting one piece of tubing at a time ..

Old 10-27-2012, 08:36 AM

If Ron is still "trying to make good" and "has his back against the wall", it looks like he could've taken 45 seconds out of his schedule to send me an email. A "Hey buddy, won't get your headers shipped in two weeks, it might be ten months." note would have went a long way with me. He was quick to send me an email to send my money via paypal.
I'm under the impression he doesn't give a *****.

Closed Thread