Members Helping Members help Buying a non Pontiac item, transportation help, Handy-man advice, directions, vacation ideas, places to dine, ebay and generally anything you think might help other members.

Closed Thread

Old 03-23-2014, 05:39 PM
Senior Chief

Default Balancer

Bill, everything was good from your end. I normally have no problem as the handler/receiver puts everything going to Canada that is held for pickup in one spot. One of the other handlers intercepted the items of mine and put them in another spot. Case of the left hand not knowing what the right hand is doing. I think I have the kinks out of it now but I'm waiting on a set of valve covers... so I may have spoke too soon. Ed

Old 03-23-2014, 08:08 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Well hopefully that all goes smooth. I never did hear back from this guy so I am getting another starter from Tmoney who is hooking me up. He saw this thread and offered to help out by selling me a starter with the bolts and is sending it tomorrow morning and I am sending him a money order tomorrow morning as well. He offered to send it out and told me to send money after I receive the starter which is very nice but I won't let one bad deal scare me away from doing business the way I always have. I appreciate all the support from everyone with this issue and will continue to follow up as things continue. Thank you Tom for the starter!!

Old 03-23-2014, 10:26 PM
Senior Chief

Default Starter

Bill, T-money (Tim) is a great guy to deal with. I bought some stuff from him and found him to be solid. I only had one deal go bad on here. PY member (Pontiac Banshee) I had agreed to buy a fuel pump and sump kit (new to the board myself back then) and I let the deal go south as it had a bad feel to it. He berated me to no end and for a while I too didn't trust sending money to another country (paying a premium on currency) and having little or no recourse if something went wrong. He probably is /was a good guy when I look back on the situation and I can live with that. I have dealt with you, T-money, HO428, Bob Eiler, GT182, It'saV6, Monzaz, CNC, and numerous others. I have found you all to be honest and stand up guys. Ed

Old 03-25-2014, 07:01 PM
Ultimate Warrior

OK, I will now list the emails in order from the past couple days. This is amazing.
Hey Will,
No starter! Any idea??

Old 03-25-2014, 07:02 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Saturday 3/22

Ok Will,
Here we are again, another week goes by without my starter. I need my money back tonight if you cannot produce at least a tracking number. I cannot move forward on my build as I have not been able to for the last 4 weeks. I have another starter lined up to buy which I will do tonight if I do not get something today from you. I have already driven to the post office today and no starter. I've had enough at this point. Please get me tracking info or my money back today!!!

Old 03-25-2014, 07:03 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Monday 3/24

Just send my money back, I sent a money order for a starter this morning and he sent it and sent me a tracking number already.

Old 03-25-2014, 07:04 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Today

Bill I am very sorry you still didn't receive the starter! I haven't had ignternet access since the last time we spoke. I really was hoping to get a message that y Lost another family member, my fiancé's grandmother. Things happen in 3's they say so hopefully my life will gradually return to normal.

Old 03-25-2014, 07:05 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Bill I am very sorry you still didn't receive the starter! I haven't had ignternet access since the last time we spoke. I really was hoping to get a message that you did finally recr Lost another family member, my fiancé's grandmother. Things happen in 3's they say so hopefully my life will gradually return to normal.

Sent from my iPhone

Old 03-25-2014, 07:05 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Today

How about my money back and we can end this all! I've already paid for another starter that the tracking info says will arrive possibly today as it is already in NJ and if not it will be hear tomorrow morning.

Old 03-25-2014, 07:06 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Today

Bill no problem, I will get you your money back as soon as possible!!!

I apologize this went so wrong...

Sincerely,

Old 03-25-2014, 07:07 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Today

When will that be?

Old 03-25-2014, 07:08 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Just figured you would all like to see the story. Any typos were because I just copied and pasted his emails. He had no internet but his emails come from his iphone.

Old 03-25-2014, 07:18 PM
Senior Chief

Bill if you need a good Obeah Man in the area let me know !!!

Gregg

Old 03-25-2014, 07:39 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Bill, I don't think you are going to get your money back. If I were you, I would post his email address. Not that anyone here would send him emails or anything like that. Just sayin'.

Old 03-25-2014, 08:28 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Thank you Gregg and Paul, I don't expect to see my money that easy!! It makes you wonder if he's laughing while writing these emails. If he keeps these stories going will he forget what he told me and someone will die again? It's like the guy at work who's grandmother keeps passing away every year or two. He must have spent a fortune on shipping, he'll he shipped it like three or four times already!

Old 03-26-2014, 10:23 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Well I received my starter today. No not the one from this guy. I received the one that was really shipped on Monday morning, yes Monday morning and it was from T-money. Great guy and thanks again Tom!!
As far as this guy, I will update with any new stories.

Old 04-02-2014, 10:30 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Well, here it is, the end of the nonsense. After many back and forth emails I have gotten my money back from Bill Mann. It took 6 weeks I think, but he did finally send me my money back tonight. Thanks all for your support in this matter as it was extremely aggravating, not about the money, just the point.
Thank you all!!

Closed Thread